When You Were a Child /or Now - Your Favorite Cartoon Characters ?

by flipper 74 Replies latest jw friends

• avishai
  • avishai
    avishai

Whoops, forgot this one, definitely was'nt supposed to watch this one!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LhAobPugvsk&feature=related

• MsMcDucket
  • bigmouth
    bigmouth

Ren and Stimpy (incl. Mr Horse and Wilbur Cobb)

At one time my kids and I could recite whole episodes verbatim.

When I was a kid, The Flintstones and The Jetsons.

Nowadays, The Simpsons, Happy Tree Friends and of course CHARLIE THE UNICORN and THE CLOAK!!!!! yay! Joy and joyness, shuuuuunn, my sweet walrus etc. etc.

• nomoreguilt
    nomoreguilt

I still get a kick out of it when I think about the Jetson's dog...Astro..He'd get into something and they'd call his name and the next thing you hear Astro say is, " RUHRO, RASTRO????". LMAO

NMG

• BFD
    BFD

Popeye, Felix the Cat, Rocky and Bullwinkle, Sherman and Mr. Peabody, Courageous Cat and Minute Mouse. Does anyone else remember Coco the Clown? He used to pop out of and ink bottle.

Wow, I'm old!

BFD

• PrimateDave
    PrimateDave

Avishai, thanks for those links! Bigmouth, thanks for reminding me. How could I forget Ren and Stimpy?

I also forgot about Dragonball. Goku, Gohan, Piccolo, Vegita, etc.

Dave

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Did anyone watch The Tick?

I loved that show. Spoon!!

I also liked Alf the cartoon version, it had a lot of adult references that I'm sure went over the kiddies head.

Aeon Flux was another fav, came on when MTV was airing adult cartoons (Liquid TV) back in the early 90's

• The Last Nephilim
    The Last Nephilim

I was into "Thundar the Barbarian", "Dungeons & Dragons", "Superfriends", "Spiderman & his Amazing Friends", "GI Joe", "Transformers", and some of the other stuff already listed by others, such as "The Flintstones". I hated Bugs Bunny because he was a smarta$$ (Sorry FlyingHighNow). He always got away with being a jerk to Elmer Fudd. Poor ole' Fudd was only trying plant a garden and that damned rabbit had to wreck it all!!! No wonder Yosemite Sam was always griping! It would have been funny if, just once, Sam was allowed to express his feelings uncensored; "OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH, I HATE THAT F#CKIN' RABBIT!!!" That would have been hilarious!! My 2 cents...

• Quirky1
    Quirky1

Boy, I was a real cartoon nut and could go on an on but most of them have already been mentioned. I do have to say looking back my favs were probably the Loony Tunes, Merry Melodies and the rest of the Warner Bros. classics. Most of those cartoons were not meant for kids to watch but they did.

Quirky1

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit