When You Were a Child /or Now - Your Favorite Cartoon Characters ?

by flipper 74 Replies latest jw friends

• 5go
    5go

As a kid Chip n Dale rescue rangers.

As an adult Venture Bros.

Characters as a kid bugs,daffy, and Taz

As an Adult the ones I create. Still like the Looney tunes though.

• flipper
    flipper

Wow ! Did this thread blow up quicker than I thought it would ! I guess we all have a lot of " kid " still in us ! But- that's a good thing ! So many replies can't answer all individually but I like your picks ! BEKSBKS - Yeah I was feeling kind of sexy and silly tonight ! Felt the man coming out in one thread and the boy in another thread ! Hey, it's all good ! Lotsa fun !

AVASHAI- Thanks for the u-tube cartoon! Funny stuff !

RESTRANGLED- I never thought about comparing Fred Flintstone to Archie Bunker- but I see it ! Funny ! Thanks for all the posts ! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• brinjen
    brinjen

How about Happy Tree Friends ?

La la lala la la-la-la-la la

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket

Astro Boy, The Jetsons, Speedracer, The Fantastic Four, Johnny Quest, George of the Jungle (Watch OUT FOR that TREE!!!), the one with Snidely Whiplash and Mutley, Snagglepuss, Yogi Bear, The Flintstones, The Roadrunner, Tom and Jerry, and more! I loved cartoons when I was younger. I, rarely, watch them now. Almost never watch cartoons now!?? Strange?

Oh yeah! I loved "The Wonderful World of Disney"!

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket

...and Mr. Magoo...Underdog ( Now, I think that power pellet was cocaine!)... Weird! I know! And Popeye!! (Where's my spinach!) ~My name is Weiny in my blue bikini...ahah, ah-ah-ah-ahah!~

• PrimateDave
    PrimateDave

I always liked Warner Bros cartoons. I liked some of the Tom and Jerry cartoons, too. The animated Star Trek was pretty cool. And who could forget the Superfriends? Wonder twin powers, activate! Disney cartoons were nice, but seemed few and far between when I was a kid even with the "Wonderful World of Disney" coming on Sunday nights.

In the '80s I remember the Thundercats. I still recall Mum-Ra's transformation incantation. I can't believe my parents didn't put their foot down about that one!

Then there was "Batman: The Animated Series" which started out pretty cool. I loved the Animaniacs. Then came MTV animation with "The Maxx" and "Aeon Flux". Still love that one. And now we've got anime. "Ghost in the Shell: SAC" was excellent as was "Neon Genesis Evangeleon".

It's so hard to pick a favorite. I'll have to go with Aeon Flux.

Dave

• Tired of the Hypocrisy
    Tired of the Hypocrisy

Race Bannon from Jonny Quest & Space Ghost

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket

Schoolhouse Rock - I'm just a bill and I'm sitting here on Capitol Hill

http://youtube.com/watch?v=mEJL2Uuv-oQ

• MsMcDucket
  • jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

Mighty Mouse, Clutch Cargo. Rocky and Bull winkle.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit