When You Were a Child /or Now - Your Favorite Cartoon Characters ?

by flipper 74 Replies latest jw friends

• flipper
    flipper

I know, a far cry from the sexiest actor/actress thread, but hell; let's be a kid for a weekend for a bit! It brings back fun, good memories ! So, when you were a kid, did you lean toward Disney or Warner Brothers ? Personally I leaned heavily towards Warner Brothers ; a little crazier, insane humor, kinda like me ! LOL! So, my favorite character of all time ? Bugs Bunny , hands down ! He was sly , smart , always seemed to be one step ahead of everybody ! So, let me know what got you going as a kid ? I watched Warner Brothers every Saturday morning - at least until my mom and dad dragged me away kicking and screaming from the T.V. to go in the door to door misery ! So, I look forward to your comments - and feel free to post pictures or u-tubes or something ! Let's be young again- just for the hell of it ! Have fun ! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• AnneB
    AnneB

Tom Terrific...and Mighty Manfred, the Wonder Dog

Beany & Cecil, Boris & Natasha, Mr. Peabody and his boy Sherman

Rocket J. Squirrel

The Mighty Hercules

Speed Racer

• beksbks
    beksbks

Haha Mr. Flipper, I was just gonna call you on the wacky difference in your two threads! You feel sexy AND silly tonight???

Anyway, I loved the Flintstones, everyone but Fred. Top Cat, big time! Sylvester (I wanted him to eat that damn bird!). Wylie Coyote. Johnny Quest!!! Foghorn Leghorn!

Bugs Bunny, away and above, the king of all cartoon characters.

• Casper
    Casper

I couldn't miss....

Tom and Jerry

Rocky and Bullwinkle

and of course... "The Flintstones"

Cas

• odie67
    odie67

Tom and Jerry!

• lavendar
    lavendar

Mighty Mouse

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

here I am to save the day
    Mighty Mouse is on the way!

• hubert
    hubert

Mighty Mouse, Tom and Jerry, Heckle and Jeckle.

Hubert

• restrangled
    restrangled

Hey Mr. Flipper!

About the only cartoon I could watch was the Flinstones, which, ironically was close to the behaivor of the elders at the time and eventually morphed into "All in the Family" ......a favorite of my parents.....my Father being an elder. I saw little difference between Fred Flinstone and that of Archie Bunker.

Don't misunderstand me, I found both very funny, but almost too close to home.

r.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

One of my favs was Kimba the White Lion

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit