When You Were a Child /or Now - Your Favorite Cartoon Characters ?

by flipper 74 Replies latest jw friends

• Deputy Dog
    Deputy Dog

I loved "The Anatomy of The Cartoon". It's the one were an artist shows how cartoons are made and the artist keeps making mistakes while drawling Daffy Duck. He show how easy it is to draw Daffy and starts with a dumbbell At the end the camera pans back and Bugs is the artist. It closes with Bugs saying "ain't I a stinker"

• flipper
    flipper

DEPUTY DOG- I remember in high school, in art class they taught us how to do cartoon drawing . I always sucked at it and got a C grade in art ! Maybe that's why I collect art prints now , and appreciate early 1920's art- because I could never draw or paint ! LOL! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• brinjen
    brinjen

Flipper: Mr Brinjen does the best Marvin the Martian impersonation, he sounds just like him. "Where's the kaboom? There was supposed to be an earth shattering kaboom!"

• PaulJ
    PaulJ

Mighty Mouse ;)

• flipper
    flipper

BRINJEN- Your husband does a good Marvin the Martian ? Interesting ! Can you do a good Bugs Bunny back to him ? LOL! Just kidding ! It was funny the dynamics between Bugs and Marvin the Martian !

PAUL J- Mighty mouse to save the day ! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• HSS1971
    HSS1971

Foghorn Leghorn !!!

Captain Caveman !!!

• beksbks
    beksbks

what about Duck Dodgers and the 24th and 1/2 century!!!

• beksbks
    beksbks

Mrs. Jones, Kimba?? Wow my cousin Kim and I were much into Kimba. Unfortunately, my old brain can't remember a darn thing

• flipper
    flipper

HSS1971- I loved Foghorn Leghorn ! He was cool !

BEKSBKS- Duck dodgers ? Is that the same as the L.A. Dodgers ? LOL! Kimba was cool ! Your brain isn't old sis ! You are as young as you feel ! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Michael the Archangel is my favorite, very most favorite cartoon character of all time:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=N8nlLR5Y5sg

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit