From the Book of Enoch

by Aleman 65 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• BONEZZ
    BONEZZ

Pinochio 6:3...."And the Lord saith, 'He who soever lieth or tellith an untruth shall suffer righteous indignation and suffer the humiliation of an elongated proboscis.'"

-BONEZZ

• Aleman
    Aleman

Bonez, Such a sick synic

• Meeting Junkie No More
    Meeting Junkie No More

I had missed the post on Stonehenge, so I guess even the pyramids can now be explained! But that still leaves the Nazca lines - has anyone figured out how they were built, without the need for space visitors? Geeze, the things you learn here at JWD....some of you guys surely have the answer for everything!

• BONEZZ
    BONEZZ

Aleman...How'd ya ever guess? My sin-a-cizm know no boundz!

-BONEZZ

• R.Crusoe
    R.Crusoe

I think Aleman is trying to get us to fall for the perfect self appointed rules from the past given by an attempt to imagine a god who only spoke to people in the past about how we should all think right now!

Aleman, the troubles in the world will get worse by your very systems of belief, as history that you look to shows us already!

And the fact that it is a choice of belief is proof enough that it is an imaginary reality - as many in the last century were by millions of sincere followers all believing in things that didn't take place!

So I cannot buy your reasoning! Notice how I no longer say will not - I have gone beyond that stage!

• Aleman
    Aleman

1,2 And I proceeded to where things were chaotic. And I saw there something horrible: 3 I saw neither a heaven above nor a firmly founded earth, but a place chaotic and horrible. 4 And there I saw seven stars of the heaven bound together in it, like great mountains and burning with fire. 5 Then I said: 'For what sin are they bound, and on what account have they been cast in hither?' Then said Uriel, one of the holy angels, who was with me, and was chief over them, and said: 6 'Enoch, why dost thou ask, and why art thou eager for the truth? These are of the number of the stars of heaven, which have transgressed the commandment of the Lord, and are bound here till ten thousand years, 7 the time entailed by their sins, are consummated.' And from thence I went to another place, which was still more horrible than the former, and I saw a horrible thing: a great fire there which burnt and blazed, and the place was cleft as far as the abyss, being full of great descending columns of fire: 8 neither its extent or magnitude could I see, nor could I conjecture. 9 Then I said: 'How fearful is the place and how terrible to look upon!' Then Uriel answered me, one of the holy angels who was with me, and said unto me: 'Enoch, why hast thou such fear and affright?' 10 And I answered: 'Because of this fearful place, and because of the spectacle of the pain.' And he said unto me: 'This place is the prison of the angels, and here they will be imprisoned for ever.' - 1 Enoch 21:1-10

-Aleman

• Aleman
    Aleman

1 From there I proceeded to another spot, where I saw on the west a great and lofty mountain, a strong rock, and four delightful places. 2 Internally it was deep, capacious, and very smooth; as smooth as if it had been rolled over: it was both deep and dark to behold. 3 Then Raphael, one of the holy angels who were with me, answered and said, These are the delightful places where the spirits, the souls of the dead, will be collected; for them were they formed; and here will be collected all the souls of the sons of men. 4 These places, in which they dwell, shall they occupy until the day of judgment, and until their appointed period. 5 Their appointed period will be long, even until the great judgment. And I saw the spirits of the sons of men who were dead; and their voices reached to heaven, while they were accusing.

6 Then I inquired of Raphael, an angel who was with me, and said, Whose spirit is that, the voice of which reaches to heaven, and accuses? 7 He answered, saying, This is the spirit of Abel who was slain by Cain his brother; and who will accuse that brother, until his seed be destroyed from the face of the earth; 8 Until his seed perish from the seed of the human race. 9 At that time therefore I inquired respecting him, and respecting the general judgment, saying, Why is one separated from another? He answered, Three separations have been made between the spirits of the dead, and thus have the spirits of the righteous been separated. 10 Namely, by a chasm, by water, and by light above it.

11 And in the same way likewise are sinners separated when they die, and are buried in the earth; judgment not overtaking them in their lifetime. 12 Here their souls are separated. Moreover, abundant is their suffering until the time of the great judgment, the castigation, and the torment of those who eternally execrate, whose souls are punished and bound there for ever.

13 And thus has it been from the beginning of the world. Thus has there existed a separation between the souls of those who utter complaints, and of those who watch for their destruction, to slaughter them in the day of sinners. 14 A receptacle of this sort has been formed for the souls of unrighteous men, and of sinners; of those who have completed crime, and associated with the impious, whom they resemble. Their souls shall not be annihilated in the day of judgment, neither shall they arise from this place. Then I blessed God, 15 And said, Blessed by my Lord, the Lord of glory and of righteousness, who reigns over all for ever and for ever. - 1 Enoch 22:1-15

-Aleman

• Aleman
    Aleman

1 Then I said, What means this blessed land, all these lofty trees, and the accursed valley between them? 2 Then Uriel, one of the holy angels who were with me, replied, "This valley is the accursed of the accursed for ever. Here shall be collected all who utter with their mouths unbecoming language against God, and speak harsh things of His glory. Here shall they be collected. Here shall be their territory. 3 In the latter days an example of judgment shall be made of them in righteousness before the saints; while those who have received mercy shall for ever, all their days, bless God, the everlasting King. 4 And at the period of judgment shall they bless Him for his mercy, as He has distributed it to them. Then I blessed God, addressing myself to Him, and making mention, as was meet, of His greatness." - 1 Enoch 26:1-4

Many on this forum will be there, the rest of you will only be destroyed to protect the rightful humans which this earth belongs to.

-Aleman

• Layla33
    Layla33

I stand by my statement that the angels, demons and such are really alien life forms and we need to get with it.

All biblical references have been tampered with for hundreds of years. Keep that in mind when referring to things as historical fact.

• Aleman
    Aleman

Hey Layla33,

As Dr. Evil would say, "R-Right"

-Aleman

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit