What's your favorite dinner?

by beksbks 52 Replies latest jw friends

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

starter; seafood salad which will include king prawns,scallops,smocked salman,crabmeat/lobster,

main ; large fillet steak medium/well done,in a wild mushroom sauce,asparagus tips,maunge tout,french beans,medium cut fries!!

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

Anything that swims, crawls or moves in the water. Then sauteed in various combinations of olive oil, wines and fresh herds served over basmati rice or pasta.

Rub a Dub

• sweetface2233
    sweetface2233

My fave is making breakfast for dinner. Pancakes, eggs, bacon, sausage...yummy!

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

Anything that swims, crawls or moves in the water.

Then sauteed with various combinations of olive oil, fresh vegetables, wines and fresh herbs. Then served over batsami rice or pasta.

Rub a Dub

• momzcrazy
    momzcrazy

Do I dare say it? I had an amazing veal parm in NYC. Paper thin and cooked to perfection. Served with a lovely salad and several glasses of Cabernet.

I also like mexican food. Chili colorado is my fave when we go out. I can also make killer chili verde, enchiladas, mole and tamales. Granny Josephine never could teach me homemade tortillas though. They always ended up being frisbees!

momz

• potentialJWconvertswife
    potentialJWconvertswife

My favorite is as Orbison said- anything made by some one else! Preferably Mexican food- start with a fiery salsa and chips, maybe some chile con queso and a great guacamole (not just mashed up avocados, but with lemon, spices, onion and tomatoes mixed in). Then onto the main course- I love crispy chicken tacos, or a really good enchilada verde (with tomatillo sauce), refried beans on the side and homemade flour tortillas. Ice tea is my drink of choice- unsweet, please! Running a close second- BBQ chicken or smoked turkey with pinto beans, potato salad (or baked potato) and/or cole slaw, and iced tea of course. If I hafta make it myself I love a huge vegetable salad with spinach for the base instead of iceberg or romaine, with everything on it! -Potential

• Quirky1
    Quirky1

Oh wow! I dunno....

Blackened Mahi-Mahi, steamed veggies, salad w/light Italian dressing, Oysters on the half shell and a very dark beer

Or

Fajitas w/beans & rice, chips w/tomatillo salsa and a Margarita or two.

Quirky1

• Velvetann
    Velvetann

I am late for the dinner talk. Here is my 2 cents

I love Italian pasta dishes and hot french baguettes. I prefer having dinner at a nice cozy restaurant but right now I live to far away from restaurants and make my own.

My favorite right now is Chicken parmasean with homemade tomato sauce on top and baked in the oven. Served with a side of linguine and ceaser salad.

Lets not forget the red wine

Velvetann

• Layla33
    Layla33

In the winter, I love salmon, baked chicken and for a treat lasagna. I also love spagehtti with crumbled meat. I also like soups.

In the summer, I love seafood salad, eggplant parmesan, stuffed shells, I love salmon, I will have it twice a week, Tuna, and a nice glass of wine.

For desert, homemade ice cream or sorbet. Good times.

• Barbie Doll
    Barbie Doll

You did say Healthy.

A Small Salad ---with Iceberg on bottom, tomato slice on top, with cottage cheese on top.

1 Small lemon Chicken-- with lemon, garlic, and Mushrooms on top( Mushrooms cook in Worchestershire Sauce and garlic power)

A lot of Vegetables----cook with Zuchinni,Carrot, Brocolli, Onion, and Garlic.

Small Dessert----Fruit bowl, 1/2 Peach ,Fresh Strawberryes,Grapes, Top Light-fat free- Strawberry yoplait and Top with 1/2 Banana sliced.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit