What's your favorite dinner?

by beksbks 52 Replies latest jw friends

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

Casper likes Spaghetti & ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...

... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...

... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... potatoes too!!!

See Im not so strange

• Casper
    Casper

OOPs..............I meant to add..............

Spaghetti and Potatoes....NOT....

Sorry.... IP_SEC.....

Cas

• Cordelia
    Cordelia

super noodles and bacon hmmmm hmmmmmm

tho i can do a good meal for a date ha ha

• delilah
    delilah

oh there are so many.....but my all time favorite dinner is linguini with clams...fresh clams steamed with garlic, tomatoes, onions and extra virgin olive oil......a dash of salt and pepper...

served with garlic bread, and a ceasar salad...AND a glass of vino.... and don't forget a little Luciano or Andrea Boccelli playing in the background...

Mama mia!!!!

• tnangel73
    tnangel73

kraft.

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

favorite summer meal: home made BLT sandwiches. Yummmm.

Favorite all-round meal? Pasta or home made tacos. Good hand made corn tortillas, salsa and some stuff. The stuff can vary, it's the good tortillas and salsa that matter.

Favorite all time breakfast? Eggs scrambled with cream cheese, sliced tomatoes, bacon and sourdough toast.

Current (on a diet) favorite meals? I love apples and cheese, or ak-mak crackers and cheese. Pasta with home made sauce. Home made soup.

Favorite salad? The Mediterranean salad at California Pizza Kitchen. Or a home made salad with romaine lettuce, sun-dried tomatoes, diced red onion, black olives, feta cheese and Newman's Own light balsamic vinaigrette.

• chikikie
    chikikie

i like mexican food

• Casper
    Casper
    favorite summer meal: home made BLT sandwiches. Yummmm

Hortensia.... you've reminded me... BLT's with fresh tomatoes from the garden... Heavenly...

Cas

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

If I'm having people over for dinner I'll make carrot ginger soup or homemade chicken soup depending on the season, roast capon, garlic-sour cream mashed potatos, mushroom gravy, cranberry sauce, cornbread dressing, spinach salad, maple-cinamon baby carrots, and dessert.

If I'm cooking for myself I like cabbage rolls, stuffed peppers, or a rib steak.

For a BBQ I like a pork rib roast with a spicy sauce, potato salad, cucumber salad, fresh fruit, and plenty of dark beer.

W

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep

Eggplant Parm...no pasta required. Mesculin salad w/balsamic vinagrette instead.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit