Hope everyone survived the big day!

by Hope4Others 38 Replies latest jw friends

• Hope4Others
    Hope4Others

Now that memorial is past I hope that all is well for everyone mentally, physically, emotionally. Many were in a great turmoil as to feelings and what to do about

going , so how are we all today?

lol

hope

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

I celebrated by going out and kareoking.

I was gonna go to the mem but was afraid they might be using thunderbird or MD 20/20 for the wine ... lol but it might have been gin&jooce... that would have been cool

• keyser soze
    keyser soze

Damn, did I miss the memorial for the third straight year?

• nomoreguilt
    nomoreguilt

I bowled a 589 series last night and enjoyed Labatt Blue, thank you very much. Now it's time to help those poor souls who atteneded last night to heal.

NMG

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

I had to work overnite but I got some sleep. So when I got up I put a couple of bags of collard greens in my crockpot for Easter dinner. We've having ham.

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

This is my 5th consecutive missed memorial™. I didn't miss it at all.

When I was a JW it seemed the bulk of the memorial™ talk was spent on telling people not to partake™ of the emblems™.

If I'm going to attend an "evening meal" of any kind I plan to eat, and eat well.

W

• shell69
    shell69

I went out for a meal, then got mullered.

Thinking of going and talking to a priest about my loss of faith in god. But don't want to get attached to another religion!

Shell

• toladest
    toladest

I missed the memorial!!!! hahahhaa NAAAA I didn't miss it at all! I have not been to one in about 9 years.

• Cordelia
    Cordelia

my dad did it i survived actually i'd been asking so many questions about the wine he kind of had an apostate take on it which was great!!!

• free2think
    free2think

I survived it lol, had a nice meal and ate an easter egg with my mum. Then i watched CSI NY. It was a very spiritual experinece.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit