Satanus

Ben and jerry's peanut butter tracks.

S

• Tatiana
    Tatiana

I just love coffee ice cream.

• momzcrazy
    momzcrazy

Strawberry cheesecake. Anyone rememeber Fernwoods? My mom worked there when I was little, and their strawberry cheesecake was the best.

momz

• potentialJWconvertswife
    potentialJWconvertswife

I love Ben and Jerry's- there's some kind of a crazy swirl that mixes chunky monkey and New York fudge or something like that... Lately I've been into fresh frozen custard- much creamier and richer than regular old ice cream! I'm normally a chocolate gal, but the vanilla frozen custard is delish.

• ninja
    ninja

I was so lazy getting up to eat my ice cream.......by the time I got to it it was always cold.....yeeeeeeuch

• lovelylil
    lovelylil

Ben & Jerry's Cherry Garcia. Lilly

• AlyMC
    AlyMC

Ben & Jerry's is my favorite brand of ice cream. I'm not a big ice cream person, but I adore theirs. I love "coffee coffee buzz buzz buzz" which I think you can only get in their storefront.

We do their ice cream cakes for birthdays a lot and the chunky monkey mixed with a chocolate variety is really good.

• poppers
    poppers

Looks like I'll have to be on the lookout for Ben and Jerry's - not even sure I can get it around here, Cherry Garcia appeals to me. Thanks everyone. I'll have to try some of that frozen custard too.

• SacrificialLoon
    SacrificialLoon

Ben & Jerry's Stephen Colbert's Americone Dream

It's got fudge covered waffle cone bits, and caramel in it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit