Favorite Ice Cream

by poppers 44 Replies latest jw friends

• misanthropic
    misanthropic
    I don't eat ice cream that often, but when I do, it's Baskin Robins Peanut Butter and Chocolate.

That used to be the only kind I'd ever get but I got burned out on that pretty quickly- it's so rich and I eat ice cream somewhat often
    Since my Baskin Robbins flavor isn't out until another year I've been having

Blue Bunny Premium Bordeaux Cherry Chocolate

I like the new 'LIVER & ONIONS' Ice Cream! Yum!

Outaservice

• poppers
    poppers

Keep 'em coming folks - I'm making a list!

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

My sister introduced me to Blue Bell vanilla a couple of years ago. It tastes just like homemade ice cream. Delicioooouuusss!

• horrible life
    horrible life

Kenneson, and Mis Try the Blue Bell homestyle Strawberries and Vanilla.

My husband is nuts over it.

• GentlyFeral
    GentlyFeral

Twitch recommends:

Blue licorice

Dude! Who makes it and where do you get it??

I discovered licorice ice cream back in the late sixties when Baskin Robbins offered it for a while. Apparently market response was underwhelming, for I don't believe they offered it for more than that one summer – but I loved it. I also have fond memories of their Grand Marnier ice cream, available during the same period, which was also a concentrated dose of dark chocolate – in fact I ate them together more than once!

Today, I love pralines & cream, available in a few sugar-free versions, and coffee, which is not, for some stupid reason.

Oh, and don't forget Melona bars. The Wikipedia article praises "its smooth and rich taste of real melon flesh," but the label reveals that there isn't any. Damn convincing and delicious imitation, though.

gently feral

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit