Favorite Ice Cream

by poppers 44 Replies latest jw friends

• misanthropic
    misanthropic

Baskin Robbins Love Potion #31- it's raspberry, white chocolate with little raspberry filled milk chocolate hearts and chips throughout. yum.

• SirNose586
    SirNose586

You rock chickpea. I love mint chocolate too.

• Casper
    Casper

Congrats on getting to enjoy "Ice Cream" again...

Totally love... Butter Pecan from Baskin Robbins,

Some local brands... in "Black Walnut" and "Cherry Cordial" flavors, are heavenly...

Cas

• SPAZnik
    SPAZnik

I prefer sorbet.

• StAnn
    StAnn

Ben&Jerry's New York Super Fudge Chunk and Ben&Jerry's Phish Food. Ooohhhhh, chocolate.....!

• horrible life
    horrible life

Misanthropic, OMG, that sounds wonderful!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am a white chocolate lover,and raspberry lover. I have to find me a Baskin Robbins!

Baskin Robbins Love Potion #31- it's raspberry, white chocolate with little raspberry filled milk chocolate hearts and chips throughout. yum.

My husband loves Blue Bell Homestyle Strawberry & Vanilla. He buys a little carton, and calls it his. Buys daughter and I, anything with nuts in it.

• Outaservice
    Outaservice

I like the new 'LIVER & ONIONS' Ice Cream! Yum!

Outaservice

• Gopher
  • misanthropic
    misanthropic

Misanthropic, OMG, that sounds wonderful!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am a white chocolate lover,and raspberry lover. I have to find me a Baskin Robbins!

Yeah me too (since I started venturing past the usual flavors). They only have that one during February here- it might be different where you are- but definitely worth looking for!

• IcingHeart
    IcingHeart

Peanut Butter Zig Zag: Peanut butter and chocolate flakes swirled in a rich chocolate soy ice cream. Yeah, I know it's soy, but this stuff is orgasmic :9

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit