Favorite Ice Cream

by poppers 44 Replies latest jw friends

• poppers
    poppers

I'm just wondering what everyone's favorite brand and type of ice cream is. I recently have been able to eat dairy products after having my gall bladder removed. I always thought I was lactose intolerant, but all along it was my g.b. So I've been eating ice cream for the first time in more than 20 years. My favorite (so far) is Breyer's vanilla (it's got vanilla bean chips in it, and is all natural - yummy!). What is your favorite? Give me some inspiration.

• FadingAway
    FadingAway

I usually have these 2 in rotation: Ben and Jerry's Chunky Monkey and Ben and Jerry's Chubby Hubby.

• Bumble Bee
    Bumble Bee

I don't eat ice cream that often, but when I do, it's Baskin Robins Peanut Butter and Chocolate.

• Twitch
    Twitch

Blue licorice

• Frequent_Fader_Miles
    Frequent_Fader_Miles

I usually make my own ice cream.

French Vanilla is my favourite of the store-bought flavours, but out of the many home-made ones I've tried, I'd say the white chocolate's my favourite.

• poppers
    poppers

I've tried Breyer's French Vanilla but prefer the regular vanilla. Is Ben and Jerry's all natural? That's what I like about Breyer's, nothing added and no emulsifiers.

• chickpea
  • delilah
    delilah

I'm not much of an ice cream lover, but I've discovered "Our Compliments" brand ice cream, and it's called "Bear Claw".

It has chocolate covered cashews and creamy caramel laced throughout a velvetty chocolate ice cream.

....* Dee goes to the freezer to get some....* it's SOOooo good...

BB... that's the only other ice cream that I really enjoy!! YUMMO!

• El Kabong
    El Kabong

Ben and Jerry's Cherry Garcia. We have a Brewsters Ice Cream stand not far from my house that has pretty good ice cream year round. They had one flavor called Cake Batter that was kind of sweet but REALLY good.

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

Ice cream doesn't agree with me but I love frozen yogurt.

W

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit