Thinking of becoming a Witness again and my reasons for doing so :(

by reniaa 383 Replies latest jw experiences

• reniaa
    reniaa

We are not talking weeks here but 3 days difference when I say I may not be able to go, it could be i'm at hospital with a wailing baby in my arms literatually :s I could go into labour at any time but unfortunately because of previous complications this one has to be a c-section.

From my experiance hospitalisation is an allowable excuse not to attend ^^

reniaa

• reniaa
    reniaa

We don't know the form that Jesus was crucified on. It could have been any number of shapes. There does seem to be indication that Jesus carried the stabilum, or cross-piece to the place he was crucified, so a cross-like shape seems likely.

But does this mean that all of Christendom is wrong, or that the witnesses are wrong about the shape? I say it definitely lays to rest the Watchtower claim that the cross shape was adopted because of pagan origins.

It's a difficult one, certainly i've learned there's a possibility it could be cross but main favourite is tau T-shape or just a stake but the sticking sign above his head complicates things :S and then the carrying of the cross, and not forgetting nails :s while reading all the info I got this picture of a tau shape with just a bit of wood stuck to it above his head with words on it. but then thought that would be ironic making niether JW's or christians right lol.

I would like to ask leolaia about why Jahweh was took out of the bible and are JW's correct in it missing in 7000 places etc (she certainly knows a lot on ancient scripts) but I'm afraid she might do physical harm to me eeek lololol.

• real one
    real one

christendom, i havent heard that word in a long time. the nerve of them. calling names so false prophets, idol worshippers fits them well . i cant think of anything else now.

• real one
    real one

christianity has been around for over 2000 years then they come on the scene and try to change it. thats just like Satan trying to confuse peoples minds. with over 6 million of them falling for it i guess he is doing a good job

• Sirona
    Sirona

I will address the accusations of "bad etiquette". Others have defended me on this thread (thanks to those people) but overall Reniaa and her sister seem to want to single me out as a "baddy".

I highlighted the things that Reniaa had been saying on this forum because I really felt it necessary for the genuine people on this thread to know that she is not what she at first appeared to be. Now, I will admit that she probably isn't a "troll" in the usual sense of the word, particularly after considering Jgnat's post regarding that.

However, the facts are that Reniaa says she has been "out" and living in the world for 10 years. She says she is genuinely questioning the JW religion. But everything she says completely ignores all evidence provided to her. She is still arguing the (largely irrelevant) cross / stake argument despite a detailed refutation by Leolaia. She argues that the flood happened despite detailed evidence to the contrary. My point is, I don't think that this person is genuine at all.

Reniaa is 8 and a half months pregnant but this morning she said she needed to get off to work. (Last I looked, maternity leave still existed in England). She has two other children and is a single mother. Someone else mentioned earlier in this thread that she appears to have lots of time to be on this forum.

Whatever her real story is, the facts show that genuine people would probably be better off not wasting their time.

Sirona

• Sirona
    Sirona

Or this argument is the result of two hormonal pregnant women arguing religion! LOL

• reniaa
    reniaa
    Or this argument is the result of two hormonal pregnant women arguing religion! LOL

Possibly lol i'm 1 and half weeks away from birth and I'm sorry about the confusion over work, with my job I don't get maternity leave in a way, I look after my severely disabled son and have set outtings and suchlike things, that I have to do with him to keep him exercised, these are set up by care services so no rest for the erm wicked even when very very pregnant. One plus is atm we both walk as slowly as each other.

I'll let our current differences go sirona, I may have been touchier than normal but trust me i'm no troll and have been genuinely interest in leolaia answers which after reading them are provoking more questions in me and I could have have inquired more out of sheer curiosity on other topics.

You still have me wondering whether you are christian or atheist?

reniaa

• chikikie
    chikikie

Sirona, I can assure you my sister Becky (reniaa) is indeed 8 half months pregant, due for c-section in two weeks time 25th i think. Her story is real, honestly, not only are you apostate, your are suspicious too, lol not everyone lies you know, first shes a troller and then shes a liar. When she says work, my sister hasnt had a job in years since having her diasabled son james nine months ago, she means work as in housework,sorting kids out, I think hun sirona you have made your points very clear on this thread, and showed your concerns, many and dislike for the JWs so i think we are very clear on those. please resist on your attacks, if you dont approve of my sisters thought and worries and wonderings about going back, you have made your points clear on, ahem, several occasions.

• chikikie
    chikikie

ol meant nine years AGO lol

• reniaa
    reniaa

Looks like we both have our defenders sirona, my sister loves and likes to protect me, although most my mistakes I make for myself :S thank you chikikie I'm hoping sirona and I are cool now. I'm pretty sure this thread is well past it's sell by date now peeps.

reniaa

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit