Thinking of becoming a Witness again and my reasons for doing so :(

by reniaa 383 Replies latest jw experiences

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

hm I don't think it was luck. After a number of failed relationships I (and hubby too) decided to only except something that looked, felt, and sounded right. So far it's worked (after 4 kids) but we were genuinely friends first, even after sex on the second date, and are still friends to this day.

• reniaa
    reniaa

Sexual compatibility does stay the same what changes is maybe how often or trying new things. I think you maybe referring to a marraige where the sex stops for whatever reason. That doesn't mean you are not compatible anymore just means that for whatever reason one of the partners has lost interest and if you have any interest in saving your marraige you'll find out why and fix it.

What if your partner make some weird noise during sex or just does things that irritates you to no end?

Mmm maybe, I've been married twice, Lol weird noises aren't a biggy, I always found hygiene more important ^^ but I am definately off topic now so am tell myself off and stop :)

• berylblue
    berylblue

My personal experience with those soliciting advice and/or opinions - keep asking until you get the answer you want.

• reniaa
    reniaa

Your soooo wrong sirona but you have a right to your opinion :S

Reniaa is either still a JW or just here to try and influence us to go back (or not leave)

I am honestly what I say I am but my sister did say witnesses were welcome on here so can I ask a question of you?

From your attack can I assume only people who are ex-witnesses or currently unhappy witnesses welcome on here?

I have to say I was embarassed by most of them post thinking they'd showed a woeful lack of being a witness especially the baptism one :s so it's ironic you use them against me,

I did discouraging ones to deconvert partners but this is something I feel strongly about from my atheist forums, were they always talked of ways to get their religious partners to stop being "deluded" and various methods of doing this, I hated it on there and hate it on here if you encourage it. A person has a right to believe in little green men on the moon if they want too without a partner in a position to use emotion and browbeating over long periods to change their minds. I'd say the same on a witness forum too.

• ex-nj-jw
    ex-nj-jw

We are wasting our time on this thread folks.

Sirona

Sirona my friend you are absolutely correct! Great pot stirrer though, huh?

nj

• Sirona
    Sirona

nj

JWs are welcome here. It doesn't mean that we have to agree with you though.

Also, if someone says they are "honestly questioning" and are obviously NOT honestly questioning, then that is when I will reserve the right to mention it.

Please stick around by all means.

Sirona

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

Bottom line. If you want to go back to the cult, then go ahead. Who cares? No one here will be impacted adversely should you decide to waste your life.

W

• chikikie
    chikikie

Hey Guys!

This isnt fair my sister (biological) has come on here for advice and comments and is responding what she thinks, not everyone can agree with everything other people say. Yes I admit she is a bit forthright with her coments and thoughts, but it doesnt give any of you the right to bully anyone online no matter what your suspicions are. Maybe a few apologies are in line.

• LayingLow
    LayingLow

One final thought....

This is just a personal observation, but I have noticed that those who are not particularly active in the organization are much more accepting of the "it does more good than bad" argument. In practice, that stance doesn't hold with being either an active or zealous JW. Zeal and activity need to be spurted by faith and not by a "it does more good than bad" argument. Reniaa, I sincerely hope you continue to seek accurate understanding and find an organization that accurately portrays and preaches Jesus death, burial, and resurrection and the life in him that follows. If you continue studying you may very well study yourself into and out of the JW religion as many have. I don't regret what I've had to do to get where I am but I also didn't have to drag children into something that I later had to leave. Fortunately I could leave on my own. That is not a luxury you have, so I hope you make a very educated and conscientious decision for all parties involved. May you find peace and love in Jesus Christ,

LayingLow

• R.Crusoe
    R.Crusoe

If you are thinking of returning it is because your heart feels the WTBTS are divinely inspired and sincerely making rules to help out everyone void all agendas to legally protect themsleves or cut off humans for no good reason!

It took me a long time to realise their 'good reasons' were the personal views of a few men being imposed via subtle circular reasonings!

It took me even longer to alter my 'feeling' that much of what has evolved amongst them is akin to big business techniques where low paid workers get fired if they don't put in the hours!

It took me still longer to stop believing in them!

It took me ages to locate an alternative spiritual cocktail that tasted right! For me it was a mix of buddhism, atheism, humanitarianism, naturism and Wicca coupled with reading - absent any scary spirits which I can stand or lie in a dark cellar and challenge to come sit beside me and they never turn up (just another hurdle that once troubled me).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lO7tGOr2NU0

http://www.thomaspaine.org/Archives/AOR1.html

Above are a couple of realists!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit