Torn between being Gay and the Truth.........

by ScoobySnax 98 Replies latest jw friends

• real one
    real one

ducket- you are obviously an unbeliver

• real one
    real one

YOU GO GURL!!!!!!!!

where is she going?

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket
    ducket- you are obviously an unbeliver

As Little John says "What!?". You mean I don't believe the things that you believe in.

• real one
    real one
    As Little John says "What!?". You mean I don't believe the things that you believe in.
    Correct. I believe in the Bible, God's word
  • real one
    real one

correct, I believe in the Bible God's word

• dinah
    dinah

Borowing Little John's voice one more 'gin. What??!!

Edited to say: Dammmit, Mrs. D. You said "Li'l John" now I gotta go dance. As soon as I hear "what??!!" it's just ON!

• darkuncle29
    darkuncle29

Real one, why do you fly into these 'gay' threads like a seagull, and crap your beliefs all over our screens? Just go to a gay bar, hook up and get it out of your system.

scooby, I feel empathy for you, you feel trapped. Only you can get yourself out of this trap. There is so much information available as to be overwhelming, but when you prove to yourself that the JW are false, the trap will dissapear. Awareness and knowledge are the keys to dissolving the trap of the 'Truth'. scooby, please take care of yourself, or you could end up crazy like realone. j/k

• darkuncle29
    darkuncle29

Just like I thought, a lesbian seagull.

• dinah
    dinah

Dark Unc,

Some people just don't get it. I'm afraid Scooby has been ran off his own thread.

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket

Hey Dinah! What up!? I think Scooby got information overload. It seems that he's getting a lot of PM's. He just needs to get away from the computer and chill or play some easy word game or something that relaxes him.

It took me 18 years to see the light. To free my mind of that heavy yoke!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit