Torn between being Gay and the Truth.........

by ScoobySnax 98 Replies latest jw friends

• ScoobySnax
    ScoobySnax

Is there anything worse than this? Sometimes it is ok, other times it sucks.

• ScoobySnax
    ScoobySnax

no pun intended!!

• ScoobySnax
    ScoobySnax

I've made myself laugh now. See......it can't be all bad......

• Pwned
    Pwned

don't you think that just the relief of not having to live a double life is enough motivation to just come out, in every sense of the expression.

• anglise
    anglise

And therein lies your problem Scooby

It is NOT the truth.

It is merely a set of teachings based on the myths of the nomadic Israelites. A tribe that desperately tried to make every day life more bearable with stories.

You dont have to live with those stories now.

Time to move on Scooby and be true to yourself.

Anglise

• ScoobySnax
    ScoobySnax

yep. I guess.

• ScoobySnax
    ScoobySnax

but....and there always is one.......what if it really is the Truth. I still subscribe to that, after how many years?!!!! It's crazy. And my mind is tired with it all.

• Bumble Bee
    Bumble Bee

Anglise had it right Scooby - it is NOT the truth!

Live your life, be happy, you will NOT be happy going back.

((((((Scooby))))))

BB

• Gregor
    Gregor

What do you mean by "the Truth" ? Maybe being gay IS the truth. Maybe you just don't love 'hovah enough to quit being a nasty boy, not that there's anything wrong with that.

• oompa
    oompa

Scooby, even where there was supposedly closer Truth, there were so many gays already, that SOMBODY wrote laws against it...and it did not stop...there are many gay Jews today....you can let it go...who wants just "OK sometimes"...or worse............oompa

you: Sometimes it is ok, other times it sucks.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit