Torn between being Gay and the Truth.........

by ScoobySnax 98 Replies latest jw friends

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket

It really trips me out when fornicators and adultresses and others pick out Sodom and Gomorrah! What did God destroy "the world" for in Noah's Day? Hell, many of the people were children!? Do you see what I mean? As I said before, it's like killing a handicapped child. You are taught that you're born in sin and incapable of being clean until you're dead-- "The dead have no more debt."; so you got this handicap until you're dead. So how can you tell someone else that they're handicapped??? I mean if you're using the bible for your spiritual source???

According to the bible, the only way to be clean is to get baptised. This is why many places/religions baptise their children at birth. The bible is weird. I don't understand it and I never will.

Can you tell me why people just picked Sodom and Gomorrah as a place that homosexuality occurred and that this was the only sin that God destroyed the city for; and why they don't use "The Great Flood" to denounce homosexuality? Why did God flood the earth? What were they doing?

• hamsterbait
    hamsterbait

Hi Skoobze -

I have read so many of ur posts. I thought you are a woman. Have I misread sompfink? No offence intended.

Maybe my lousy eyes caused it, OXO

HB

• real one
    real one

everyone has an opportunity to be cleansed by the blood of Jesus if they want to. God made the world, God makes the rules, like it or not that is how it is. People need to stop trying to make God'd word say what they want it to say and then when it dosent they get mad and make up stories like He is so cruel and He dosent exist...If you created the universe I would believe you would have the right to do as you please with it. When you put God first in your life everything else falls in place. so stop thinking about yourselves so much. God is just and God is fair, He did create justice and fairness

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket
    When you put God first in your life everything else falls in place. so stop thinking about yourselves so much. God is just and God is fair, He did create justice and fairness

That's pure malarky! The bible makes people think that they are supposed to suffer, quietly, until they die; and then, after they're dead there will be no more suffering. You got to wait until you're dead to be happy.

• real one
    real one

you will suffer because of ignorant non-beliverers who want you dead like Christ was put to death, mostly being used by Satan. Satan is going to make sure you are miserable so that you will denounce your faith as he tried to make Job do. If you are a christian you are equipped to handle this and you expect it. i would much rather suffer a little here on earth than die and suffer forever because my head was too thick to see the truth

• dinah
    dinah

If your head offends you, cut it off! Isn't that what the bible alludes to?

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket
    If you are a christian you are equipped to handle this and you expect it. i would much rather suffer a little here on earth than die and suffer forever because my head was too thick to see the truth

Oh brother! Lord have mercy! You might as well dust your feet off and keep strutting cause I'll never believe that.

• dinah
    dinah

Bless his heart.

• real one
    real one

that means if you are doing something that will get in the way of your salvation to stop doing it., you know the scriptures but have a twisted way of interpreting them

• littlerockguy
    littlerockguy
    Oh brother! Lord have mercy! You might as well dust your feet off and keep strutting cause I'll never believe that.

YOU GO GURL!!!!!!!!

LRG

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit