Breastfeeding not allowed.

by The Scotsman 58 Replies latest jw friends

• R.Crusoe
    R.Crusoe

Didn't expect a woman to answer my last query! May be some truth in it though considering nudity is highly stigmatised as having sexual connotations!

The serious side to society is that nudity has become legislated and perverse!

Natives think nothing of it but in the west, if a male is caught nude at his front door he can be arrested!

Breast feeding is an act of nature but then so is nudity! But cultural restraints impose biological mutations in all of us!

Walking around a nudist camp would soon have you seeing it as non-erotic, but a woman getting her breast out in a society preoccupied with clearly defining all sorts of perversions soon has many feeling imposed upon or making subliminal psycho-sexual connections!

Its generations of human regulation which have complicated acceptable behaviours and victimised natural human contact to a point many fear behaving the way they feel. Its sad but some see regulation as on the increase!

• uninformed
    uninformed

I would tell the loving P.O.-------------

Don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out!

Brant

• loosie
    loosie

I'd pull out a breast and say ok move your little cult study outta my house!!!!

• AlyMC
    AlyMC

JK666- oops, good point! Thanks for pointing it out to me!

• Hermano
    Hermano

Don't know how or why people put up with this type of bullcrap.

• SPAZnik
    SPAZnik

No time to read this whole thread,

but Scotsman, good call, that is totally ridiculous.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Did it ever make you horny getting to breast feed in front of a male you fancied but wasn't your partner?

Uh weird question but I'll answer it. The answer is no, never fancied any man other than my husband when I was nursing my children and didn't get off if a man other than my husband saw me nursing my babies. And even though breastfeeding is a tactile experience for mother and child it really isn't a sexual one...at least it wasn't for me...ask my husband and he'll tell you different. Didn't know a man could fall in love so deeply with the lactating girls.

• R.Crusoe
    R.Crusoe

MrsJ, There is somethin about you that makes me think your husband wants you for as long as he is able to breathe and you to him. I never had that feeling! I wonder what brings you to this place?

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

It is simply this: I like being here and the hubby doesn't mind and thinks it's good for me to be here.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit