What Homophobia REALLY means.

by darkuncle29 82 Replies latest jw friends

• Rabbit
    Rabbit

Lets put it to the board: How many people think that realone is repressed? Gay? Other?

Cast your votes now!

Yep, (s)he seems very repressed, yet a bit obsessed with the subject. And, I vote bisexual, noting a person can be anywhere on the Klien Grid or the Kinsey Scale and not be sexually active.

• BFD
    BFD

Yep, defininitely a gay one. And into some seriuosly spiritual kink....

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/8/153921/2816725/post.ashx#2816725

BFD

• inkling
    inkling
    And into some seriuosly spiritual kink....

lol! That linked post is great...

Are we SURE this guy isn't a satire troll?

[inkling]

• hamilcarr
    hamilcarr
    Give God a try!

Is she gay too?

• momzcrazy
    momzcrazy

I vote that real one is gay, but scared. So, what is that title.

I have agreed with real one on one point he has made in a thread. My wish for everyone alive is to be able to live without fear.

momz

• hamilcarr
    hamilcarr
    It is another example of the left's fine tolerance for other views than its own.

Forcher,

Tolerance means intolerance of intolerance, so no problems there.

Hamilgauche.

• JK666
    JK666

I vote that ro is a Ted Haggard wannabe. He doth protest to much!

There are other homophobes on this board that have set off the "gaydar" too. I can think of one that has been dogmatic with a gay poster on this board, and has been duplicitous with his on board/off board communications.

JK

• dogisgod
    dogisgod

Why would God give a hoot about someone's sexual preference since God is neither male or female. Couldn't even relate.

• Satanus
    Satanus

You mean he is a HE? *GASP*

S

• Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy

The word "homophobia" is so overused.

For the most part I believe in live and let live, If someone, especially a stranger chooses to live their life a certain way, I don't give a darn what they do, it doesn't affect me. On the same token I too deserve that same right.

If I'm considered to be "homophobic", then know this---I was much less homophobic before I ever accepted that I was SSA'd. My "homophobia" is more or less a reaction to my dealings with the homosexual people/culture.

As far as I know, I never once said anything negative about the homosexual lifestyle, no preaching, no judgementalism. It wasn't until the crappy way I was treated by the gays and the atheists, that a backlash ensued.

I have been insulted beyond belief on this board by several posters all because I don't buy into their political agenda.

I have a much more negative view of the gay community now than I ever did before. It would have been better off for me if I never tried to venture into the gay community to begin with. I might be a tad bit more tolerant today.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit