What Homophobia REALLY means.

by darkuncle29 82 Replies latest jw friends

• veradico
    veradico

That makes sense, darkuncle. I think we all try to be ourselves in spite of all the influences around us. When I first came out, I played around with a few of the "gay" mannerisms, in part to see if they felt natural, but in part to attempt to make that aspect of my personality more evident. However, that felt just as conventional as when I felt obligated to act straight. Now, I try to behave authentically whenever I can. When my flame is burning bright, I enjoy the glitter and dramatic playfulness in myself. At other times, even my most homophobic-homo friends have nothing to criticize about me.

• VoidEater
    VoidEater

A society without homosexuality? Where? When? Apparently it has been everywhere and everywhen, the only question is to what degree it was considered an integral part of that society.

Only Judeo-Christian cultures have flourished? Not supported by history.

Side point: it matters not what authority you use to displace your own accountability, RO, when you flap your lips or tap your keys you put yourself on the judge's bench. Please, continue to ignore all attempts to show you a little light or invite compassion into your dark, cold heart.

• real one
    real one

dark -one you were never like me because if you were you would not speak the way you do and you would love me and you would love God too. so you were never like me!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit