Mr. Flipper Talks with Bethel Legal Service Desk Rep About JW Child Abuse

by flipper 103 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• freddo
    freddo

Excellent job Flipper.

I missed this thread first time around and it's worth keeping at the forefront. I've been a JW all my life (48 yrs) and can endorse that branches and HQ are all about CYA! CYA is the most important thing to a Bethel heavy.

And of course the vast majority of them haven't got kids!

• KAYTEE
    KAYTEE

Flipper,

I think one of the saddest things about this whole paedophile thing, is when the victim allows himself or herself to be bought out (silenced).

It would make it so much easier to bring this filthy act within congregations to a head, if many had the courage to stand up for principles rather than money.

It would show them up to be what they are, it might even bring many witnesses to their senses and out of the clutches of these organisations.

KT

PS peace to you as well

• skeeter1
    skeeter1

......bragged about Catholic Church....

Whatever happened to pulling the needle out of your own eye first? Hypocrites.

• flipper
    flipper

FREDDO- I was thinking looking at it in my archives of the past threads I made it was probably one of the more important ones to bump up for newbies who have joined the board and haven't heard how the WT legal reps talk to random people who call their legal desk at Bethel. It's all about information control and deceiving the public.

KAYTEE- Good points you bring out. The problem is - nobody has the courage usually to bring out information about pedophiles inside a congregation. My wife and I have a friend who has done just that- but she has received so much persecution and abuse from the elders for exposing the pedophile - that it's driven her crazy ! She stopped going to meetings over 5 months ago- and the elders deleted her husband as an elder because he STOOD UP for her !! These people ( witnesses ) are insane.

SKEETER 1 - Exactly. The WT society will never pull the needle out of their own eye. They pretend it doesn't exist. Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• verystupid77
  • flipper
    flipper

Just thought I'd bump this up for newbies who haven't read it. Any comments welcome

• flipper
    flipper

I noticed we've had some newbies join the board the last 2 months or so, even lurking witnesses who I thought might need to see this discussion I had in 2008 with the Bethel legal rep about JW child abuse

• flipper
    flipper

For any new posters who have joined the last 8 months or so- this is a conversation I had with a Bethel legal representative in the early spring of 2008. Thought you might find this interesting and eye opening. Any comments welcome

• flipper
    flipper

O.K. ALICE in WONDERLAND- Here is a thread that's been viewed almost 5,000 times . It was a conversation with a WT legal representative in February 2008 that I had in asking him questions about the WT society's policies on child abuse. Read it for yourself and decide

• Pootler
    Pootler

Am I remembering this right? After Armageddon, God is going to let Satan loose again for a thousand years so that everyone has a chance to prove that they are faithful to God. Whoever is still faithful and good after this period gets to live on into Paradise 2.0. And some are going to prove unfaithful, and won't make it to the next thousand years. There will still be free will in the first thousand years. Is that right?

Because if it is, then basically, some people will still be able to do bad things. Only in Paradise 1.0, everything is run by the Watchtower Theocracy. There will be no police, or courts. If someone does something bad to you, you have nowhere to go but the Watchtower legal department. Which will probably still be run with this kind of attitude.

Does that sound right?

Well the WT can shove their paradise up their arses then, because that doesn't like a world I'd want to live in.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit