Mr. Flipper Talks with Bethel Legal Service Desk Rep About JW Child Abuse

by flipper 103 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• dawg
    dawg

Does this nightmare ever end? I mean really? WTF? Aren't they supposed to be guided by powers higher than men? Aren't they supposed to be protecting the flock? Screw it... I need here no more.

• flipper
    flipper

Great comments folks ! I appreciate your takes- very good ones indeed !

DINAH- Thanks for the compliment ! After about an hour on the phone with this guy - I guess I kind of did tire him out , as he kept sighing at the end asking, " Any more questions ? " as if he had answered my first questions significantly enough ! Not.

VOIDEATER- The WTS always seems to have excuses . Their whole scheme involves copping out on their people, elders , and children ! There definitely needs to be a paper trail - calling from anomynous phone booths just doesn't cut it !

WHA HAPPENED - Yes , it's weird. On the one hand the WTS decries obeying Caesar when it conflicts with God - then in this situation they'll obey Caesar just to save face when necessarry .

BUMBLE BEE- Very true ! The WTS always ends up blaming the victims ! Grandfathers being busted ! Jeez. The old geezers should have been busted years ago ! They should report child abuse whether states require it or not. The WTS really leaves the elders and publishers hanging out to dry !

THE ORACLE- Personally , I think the GB and Watchtower society are a combination of ineptitude and being evil ! It's a twin billing ! If they really cared about child abuse victims - they would report child abuse in every state ! They only use Caesar's laws - when it's to their advantage !

BILLY the EX BETHELITE- I think all of Bethel , the governing body , and the legal " Watchtower society " are so stuck in their crap - it's turning into quicksand ! This organization is sinking ! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• cognac
    cognac
    Does this nightmare ever end? I mean really? WTF? Aren't they supposed to be guided by powers higher than men? Aren't they supposed to be protecting the flock? Screw it... I need here no more.

Dawg, breath!!! hmmmm, is there anything that can be done??? If so, let's do it... We should all call or write to the society... Demand Change... Or, take an ad out in the newspaper and warn people...

• dawg
    dawg

Its nuts isn't it cognac? WTF? And for these liars our famlies are lost.

• cognac
    cognac
    Its nuts isn't it cognac? WTF? And for these liars our famlies are lost.

yes, it's crazy... It's very sad...

• flipper
    flipper

SIRNOSE- You are welcome ! My pleasure. We do need to record someone calling sometime !

AVASHAI- Exactly. I agree. Too many so-called " repentant " pedophiles are let off the hook. They do end up in jail " in spite " of the societies efforts ! The WT society does nothing to put these pervs in jail.

DAWG- This nightmare will only end when the Watchtower society is brought down ! It truly is a " pedophile paradise " in which innocent children are preyed on . It creeps me out. They don't give a damn about children being abused. The sooner the WTS comes down - the better !

COGNAC- I'll help you rescussitate Dawg and bring him back! If more witnesses wrote the society about the child abuse problem , then maybe it would have an effect . Problem is, not many witnesses know about the child abuse scandals- even still ! The Watchtower controls what they hear ! Pretty sick

• smiddy
    smiddy

Talking to JW`S at branch ofices doesn`t really accomplish much because of the culture that exists in wt society,eg.no negatives against wt theology,any critiscism isn`t tolerated,and those who persist in these activities are apostates,and up goes the wall of protection for these people.(in their mind anyway) What I would like to see is a pamphlet exposing the flaws in the policies of "child protection" and just how rampant such abuse is continuing on in the organization.then these distributed throughout the areas we all live in would be like a worldwide campaign we could all be involved in.(I know the logistics,money,and organization would not make it easy)Wishfull thinking eh?

• XOCO
    XOCO

Flipper, did i ever tell u that u are my hero! LUV U MAN

XOCO

• flipper
    flipper

SMIDDY- I think your idea of a pamphlet would be great to expose the JW child abuse problem. You'd just have to figure out a way to get mass production of the pamphlet , and as you say get something organized ! I'd be game for it if you got enough backing involved !

XOCO- That's really sweet of you XOCO ! Same back to ya sis ! Hope your college studies are doin' great ! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• Cc81
    Cc81

they are sick and twisted. all i have to say about that one.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit