Mr. Flipper Talks with Bethel Legal Service Desk Rep About JW Child Abuse

by flipper 103 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• Jim_TX
    Jim_TX

Great job Mr. Flipper.

I think that there are a couple of things that are obvious - but which I would like to point out. By NOT reporting perverts - child molestors - whatever you want to call them - to the police - and getting them processed through the legal system - there is more that results from this than many may realize.

For one... the offenders do not show up on a Sex Offender list that is kept by some states - and/or cities. This means that he/she is 'invisible' and able to continue to prey upon minors.

For another... locally - there was a preacher dude (not a JW), that was finally found out. He had been molesting young boys. Turns out he had an STD... possibly AIDS. Guess what? Those that he molested... yeah. Scary thought, ain't it? So - by being 'protected' by the JW organization - a predator is able to continue to spread his 'sickness' in more than one way - if he has a STD.

Kinda chilling, isn't it?

Regards,

Jim TX

P.S. I just thought of something... if the WTBTS 'protects' child molestors... does that make them a condom?

• loosie
    loosie

You ROCK Mr. Flipper. I've always liked dolphins.

• marsal
    marsal
    I told him, " I disagree, the Catholics at least openly apologized to the victims last summer publicly after settling the $ 600,000,000 lawsuits with them. At least they acknowledged their liability. I have seen no such remorse from the Watchtower society. Your religion tried to hide it by settling out of court ! " He said, " There was no hint the victims felt compelled to settle ! They were not victimized again ! " I said, " Well, they probably didn't have the financial means to continue going at it in the courts like you did with your Watchtower attorneys ! And, what child abuse victims want to keep bringing the acts up over and over again for years in court ? I'd want to settle too, just to get it done with ! "

Good job, Mr. Flipper!!

• Frequent_Fader_Miles
    Frequent_Fader_Miles
    We get calls all the time from someone who was molested 30 years ago by a grandfather in some remote congregation , and the grandfather would just as soon not talk about it ".

Oh brother!! Was this guy even listening to himself while he was talking?

He's admitting that they get calls ALL THE TIME ... but gives that lame excuse about the grandfather. What about the victim? deny your claims?

• blondie
    blondie

Pedophiles rarely molest just one person and stop. This idiot doesn't realize how many victims are out there. So if someone murdered someone 30 years ago, they get off?

• babygirl75
    babygirl75

Good job, Flipper!!!!

I've never understood why these parents of these children do not contact the authorities to start with. If that happened to my child while "in" I wouldn't hesitate contacting the police, then getting the elders involved. To hell with the reproach it my bring the congregation & WTS, this is your child!!!! I would actually kill the SOB that messed with my child, so the authorities wouldn't have a choice but to get involved!

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

inf----gcredibly un f----gbelievable

• dust
    dust
    Well, we here at Bethel didn't know it was going to be broadcast till the day before !

Perhaps they didn't know it was going to be broadcast on that particular day until the day before, but they did know that a news report was being made. The NBC article quotes (and links to) a media statement that the Watchtower Society sent to NBC more than a month before the news report was broadcast.

• LearningToFly
    LearningToFly

Thank you Flipper for making that call! You did a great job!

LTF

• flipper
    flipper

Thanks for all your responses ! I feel it truly is a time , here in 2008 to lift our voices up in opposition to the malignant child abuse policies of the Watchtower society ! How many more children are going to be abused in this organization while it exists in it's present state ?? I am going to list the Bethel Office of Public Informations phone number here for any who have seen this thread (718) 560-5600 . I would like to recommend that each of you who are able to raise your voices in protest , and continue flooding the Bethel legal desk with phone calls yourselves in protest against this evil mind controlling societies injustices toward children. There is power in numbers - and if enough people call to raise up a protest , perhaps the seriousness of these evils will start putting an impression on the minds of the leaders of the Watchtower society ! So, if you are able to , thanks ! Let's put out a voice for children !

I'll answer your replies now , they were all so great , thank you !

CC81- Yes, the WTS is sick and twisted. Incredibly so.

LOUBELLE- For sure what you say is true. It was a big enough media event to make NBC nightly news nationwide with Brian Williams ! Amazing how the witnesses try to trivialize everything ! You are right - witnesses were not informed of these child abuse settlements and it does show they have no natural affection as well.

TOO BAD, TOO SAD- Thanks Too Bad. That is a big problem with the witnesses - they look at child abuse more as a spiritual sin , not as a sex crime against children ! I think it's one reason they minimize it ! I hope more cases come out in the media as well !

BUFFALOSRFREE- You are right. The WTS doesn't care about the victims - just their outward image to the public ! I feel more people should sue them when disfellowshipped for reporting child abuse !

BFD- Thanks buddy ! I know the guy was " cult mind controlled " like the rest of them - so it was kind of like talking to a robot with no emotions. That's what helped me get through the discussion.

DT- I think it is good for them to be confronted about it. It forces them to acknowledge it. You never know something we might say might stick inside their heads and make them think ! I think the letter writing idea is great - if it could get co-ordinated and organized !

REKLESS- I'll have to take you up on that suggestion, thanks. I'll try to contact Bill o' Riley and talk to him about the states not reporting child abuse ! Good idea!

WORLD TRAVELLER- I agree education and knowledge are the key to eliminating child abuse. We on the outside of the " witness cult " can be educated - but trying to inform Jehovah's Witnesses about it is hard as the Watchtower society puts their people under " information control" so they only read their own literature. But, you are right we can use the media and spread the word as much as we can.

MCSEMIKE- If I had the power to grant you that wish to be alone with WT lawyers and GB members for 5 minutes _ I'd say yes , I'd probably join ya ! They need to suffer for what they did and allowed to happen ! I wish I could get more calls recorded or more people would call and record calls ! It would help. I plan on sending more letters to the media ! But you are right, what does it say about the crime of child abuse when prisoners kill child molesters ? Tells us how bad a crime it is !

SIR 82- That is a good question you ask . Why does each allegation of child abuse require a fresh call to the Watchtower's legal department ? I agree. They are probably giving out instructions they don't want others to spread around. Maybe someone here should make a follow up call, and ask ? How about you ? Good question !

HOMEROVAH- Thanks dude ! The WTS is corrupt by hiding these crimes and hushing it up ! They always try to make themselves look clean in the eye of the public ! I agree a letter campaign condemning it would be good ! It's sick how perverts make their way into congregations to abuse again ! I agree- gotta keep chopping at the Watchtower tree !

JIM_ TX- Thanks Jim. Very good points you bring up ! These sex offenders slip through the cracks because of not being reported to the sex offenders list ! So they keep offending. And it is sickly chilling that if they have STD's they could infect young children. Twisted $ucks.

LOOSIE- Thanks sis ! for the kind words. I like non-witness sheep too !

MARSAL- Yeah, I hate it when the witnesses start bragging about , " how much better they are " than other religions ! Thanks.

FREQUENT FADER MILES- I thought it pretty dense of the legal rep to admit they get calls " all the time " and then act like the grandfather was " inconvenienced " to talk about it. It is pretty sick !

BLONDIE- Very true what you say. Once pedophiles keep offending they don't stop ! They will continue to move from victim to victim. It is disgusting to me that the WTS doesn't view child abuse as serious as murder ! It's like they minimize how bad a crime it really is !

BABYGIRL 75- Thanks Babygirl ! I agree. I have never understood why parents don't go to the authorities first either ! Who cares about the congregations reputation ? It's a child being abused for christ's sake ! If my girls were younger and that had happened to them - I would have killed the guy who molested them.

STILLA- It is unbelievable - yet very believable when you see how " mind controlled " witnesses are and how they will stoop very low to save the " perceived " reputation to the public.

DUST- I feel he was lying when he saved they didn't know till the day before ! They sure as hell weren't blindsided by the news - that's for sure !

LEARNING TO FLY- Thanks for your kindness ! I hope you do call them too soon ! It is awful the elders did this to your sisters abuser . Let him off the hook without punishment ! What jerks ! Then they go after the sister who spoke out about the truth of the situation ? Jeez , they are so into " damage control " about their outward appearance it's ridiculous ! I hope you get some answers my friend . Thanks, Peace out, Mr. Flipper

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit