Mr. Flipper Talks with Bethel Legal Service Desk Rep About JW Child Abuse

by flipper 103 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

My goodness me - The media made it bigger than what it was - how can he even say something like that when it comes to that kind of crime. He probably doesn't have any children himself in order to answer like that!!!

All his answers just show me how their natual affection is non existant - they always use that one scripture to show how the world is going, yet they are the epitomy of it.

Mr. Flipper I am so glad you stood your ground. The very very sad thing is that not even a peep of that whole scandalous thing was even heard about here !!!!

• TooBad TooSad
    TooBad TooSad

Mr. Flipper you rock !!!!!!!!!!!!!! Most JW's are brain dead and view sex crimes with children as

a spiritual sin not a crime punishable with time spent in prison. I admire your courage to

call HQ and to try to reason with them. As time goes by I hope that more cases come to

light and have proper media coverage. All that JW's are good for is waiting for the end

to come. Maybe that's why they are JW's. (Just Waiting)

Thanks again.

TBTS

• buffalosrfree
    buffalosrfree

The society doesn't care one whit about the victim, they just care about their image. That idiots replies just shows that they don't care, why aren't they making it public and showing the public by doing do that they don't have to worry about a pedophile being in the door to door work and possible putting their children at risk when these predators come knocking. The elders even in the congregations don't care about the R&F just doing mama's will (society's which is interpreted as being God's)

Those being threatened with dfing if they expose or talk about a pedophile should get a lawyer and sue those seeking to intimidate them with violating thier constitutional rights the civil rights etc. and see what happens then.

• BFD
    BFD

Flipper I think it's great that you can carry a conversation with HQ and not go balistic! I could never do that at this point. Keep up the good work.

BFD

• DT
    DT

Good job. Mind control is hard to break, but I think it is good for them to have to confront these abuses of power. You never know when it might have an effect. I also like the idea of a letter campaign. I think it is fine for it to have a small beginning. I'll probably send out some letters in a month or two. Even if only a few people are interested in doing something like this, we can discuss and coordinate our efforts and it might eventually grow into something substantial.

• rekless
    rekless

Hey Flipper,

Good work. Why nor contact Bill O'Riely of Fox news since he has taken the lead in forcing state to take on the "Meggan Law" and let him know the states that does not have mandatory reporting.

rekless

• worldtraveller
    worldtraveller

Mr Flipper the only way to eliminate this disease is with education and knowledge. Spread the word about the evils of cultism.

Spread the word-use every opportunity to make your opinions count. The big reason big media isn't that interested in this is because of the small numbers of Witnesses worldwide. .1% is too small to make a big deal about. But if you inform the media about the pedophaelia and shunning, they would (as seen recently) be more willing as the pedophaelia scandal is a "hot topic".

• mcsemike
    mcsemike

"Remote congregation??????" "The grandfather would prefer not to talk about it????????" Jesus Christ, I guess he wouldn't, would he?? What a bunch of perverted slimeballs!!!!!!!! I ask only one thing before I die: I want five minutes in a room alone with ANY WT lawyer or GB member. I promise he'll suffer.

Mr. Flipper, is there a way to publicize the gist of the phone call?? I wish the AP could hear a tape recording of it. It belongs on the 6 o'clock news. God, these idiots need to be exterminated, and soon. Even criminals in prison will make hurt a prisoner who is there due to child abuse. What does it say when prisoners have a better moral standard than "God's appointed channel"??

• sir82
    sir82
    What is the societies official policy on elders reporting it ? " The rep said, " When we get reports of child abuse we tell elders to immediately report it to our legal department so we can advise them if they are in a reporting state , or non- reporting state as required by law. Then we get details as to where the pedophile lives, what congregation they are in , and any other pertinent information. "

Hey, wait a minute...

If the reason for "call the legal department first" is "so we can tell them if they are in a reporting state"...

Couldn't that be more easily and efficiently handled by a BOE letter? "Dear Brothers, If you live in the following states, and you hear of child abuse, you must report it to the authorities. [List of states]. Sincerely, the WTBS"

So, why does each and every allegation of child abuse require a fresh call to the legal department?

Could there maybe be some instructions given that they don't want to make widely known, nor put in writing? Like, oh, "well since you live in a reporting state, go to a remote phone booth and make an anonymous call, giving only the barest of facts".

The Bethel rep pulled a sleight of hand on you!

If anybody else makes a follow-up call similar to this one, that's the angle to pursue. Don't let'em off the hook until they give you a good answer.

• Homerovah the Almighty
    Homerovah the Almighty

Nice job Mr. Flipper ! You handled yourself quite well, what a devious corrupt organization for keeping this very damaging crime hushed and covered over all for the sake

of making the itself look clean and righteous in the eyes of the public. They deserved the penalties that were levied against them and probably more.

I fully support the idea of spreading this information further to the public and to any JW that don't know about it, via e-mail or posted through regular mail.

These perverts can quite easily make their way back into another congregation somewhere else and start looking for victims again and to be honest do you think that

if an individual is caught and brought before JC that they are going to hang around very long in that hall, even if he presents himself repentant, most likely not.

Keep chopping at this diseased tree and eventually it will fall over

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit