So What Do You Think About Sex ?

by flipper 197 Replies latest members adult

• flipper
    flipper

Thought I'd resurrect this old thread from awhile back for your entertainment and responses ! It was a year and a half ago and some of the responses were hilarious ! LOL! Peace out, Mr.Flipper

• flipper
    flipper

Fogured I'd bump this quirky thread back up from a few months ago if any wanted to comment

• jacquicortez
    jacquicortez

I'm a virgin.

• flipper
    flipper

JAQUI CORTEZ- You' re a virgin ? So you don't think about sex at all I take it ? Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• EmptyInside
    EmptyInside

Another reason for me to leave the Watchtower.

• flipper
    flipper

EMTYINSIDE- Indeed, sex is much better outside the Watchtower ! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• WhereWasI
    WhereWasI

Ok, here is my take on sex. My husband and I who have been married for 41 years now, yes he robbed the cradle I was only 19 when we married, have sex regularly about once a week sometimes more it is the magic bullet for a happy relationship. And now that I no longer feel guilty about oral sex wow, wow, wow, wow. No wonder the GB did not want us to have the intimate experience of oral sex, it makes me see God, I thought you couldn't do that and live. Well anyway I think sex is the fifth most important thing we can do.

WWI

• leec
    leec

Good sex requires true love as a foundation, and takes it to another level.

Sex without love - meh, that's what masturbation is.

• flipper
    flipper

WHERE WAS I - Very true what you say ! Sex I too believe is the " magic bullet " for a great relationship. Yes, once a week is good, about what we average. Unless we are a little more energetic, then we're talkin' 3 times a week. So having oral sex with your husband makes you " see God "? So I assume your husband is God to you since I imagine he's the only one you are looking at when doing oral ? LOL ! Sex is the 5th most important thing ? May I ask what the other 4 are ? LOL! Just kidding

• flipper
    flipper

LEEC- I agree, good sex is much more enjoyable when you are in love with your significant other. A much more warm and emotional experience. Peace out, mr. Flipper

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit