Would you ever consider Going Back?

by Honesty 60 Replies latest jw friends

• Dagney
    Dagney

I've considered it a few times in the last few months. I miss the social aspect, and wondered if I could sit through those meetings, one meeting, part of a meeting again. Oh man, NO CAN DO!

I'm around them every week, and have best friends still active. My goal is to help them see the light and the real truth; think I have to stay out to do that. I'm thinking of sending them the "V" youtube...

I don't care what the WBTS would apologize for in regards to their dogma and nutty prophecies. At this point I despise the way they treat people with their shunning and DF'g policies. They won't change that aspect, and I want no part of that behavior. It's all over.

• lfcviking
    lfcviking

Is the Pope a muslim?

• Honesty
    Honesty

What a united group of believers we have here!!!!

Maybe that's why we haven't heard a peep out of scholar jw and sword of jah in months...

they finally wised up that no one in their right mind would ever go back to the filth of the Watchtower Society so they slithered into oblivion with their forked tails between each other's legs.

• Maddie
    Maddie

Not for all the tea in China

Maddie

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

I wish I could say I'm never going back, but...

I'm still 'in'. Yes, family is involved. Yes, friends are involved. Yes, money is involved.

Yes, I'm secretly doing some serious damage among the "believers". Yes, I probably should be df'd.

Yes, I look forward to never going back.

• lv4fer
    lv4fer

No!! My dad and my husbands family is still in so if they die and there is a memorial service I would have to go I guess. But, you can bet I will cause a ruckus cause I will be talking to everyone even if they don't talk to me! How could anyone ever go back?

• FreedomFrog
    FreedomFrog

No, I wouldn't, even if they changed. If they changed then I'd have my family back and it wouldn't matter anyway. I'm not "religious"...I'm "spiritual" and I'm comfortable with that.

• Lo-ru-hamah
    Lo-ru-hamah

Only if I lost all self respect and had an extreme desire to commit suicide.

I guess that would be a "HELL NO".

Sheri

• llbh
    llbh

Never ever. I was foolish to join, i won't make the same mistake twice

David

• R.Crusoe
    R.Crusoe

When every attached neuron has detached several others from the life you shoulda lived, it's really hard to see how you could reasonably convince yourself that any positives are worth the sinking feeling you are guaranteed to work your ass off to get to feel again.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit