Would you ever consider Going Back?

by Honesty 60 Replies latest jw friends

• Vinny
    Vinny

If God or Christ spoke to me (like Jesus did to Paul on the road to Damascus); And if I was then blinded, told to go to the Kingdom Hall to receive my sight back; went to the K Hall, actually DID receive my sight back, would I then likely become a JW again.

Though I might wonder if it was satan that actually spoke to, blinded and healed me....

• parakeet
    parakeet

Would I ever consider going back? That's like asking whether I would consider letting someone shoot my right kneecap off after having my left kneecap already shot.

• Dogaradodya
    Dogaradodya

Only if I'm given the presidency of the Watchtower. No more house calls. I'll turn it into a multinational business-process-outsourcing enterprise, in short, call centers.

• heathen
    heathen

At this point I'd say there's noway I'd even consider being a dubby . I never was but had to put up with some really sick bs from these people regardless. That's why I'm here on this board allot , trying to find out what it is about these morons that makes them tick.I still think they have some sound arguments over the trinity , use of cross in worship and holidays . Unless you are willing to let them screw you around for six months just to be one you will never be one.

• wanderlustguy
    wanderlustguy

Let me think about it..

no.

• littlerockguy
    littlerockguy

Am I as wealthy as Bill Gates?

• oldflame
    oldflame

Not even for a million bucks, my salvation is priceless.

• fokyc
    fokyc

NEVER,

The organisation and the elders have LIED more since I stopped going to the meetings

than they did before, they are worse than the Russian KGB or the East German STASSIE

and I have rubbed shoulders with both!

fokyc

• mkr32208
    mkr32208

Yes... If I could figure out some way to get my greedy little hands on a BIG chunk of watchtower property and or money I would absolutely go back and play the game to get into a position to take said property or money!

• jayhawk1
    jayhawk1

I have considered taking my wife to the memorial, just to show her how lame the most happy JW event is. She was never a JW, and she still doesn't fully understand how it was for us.

But to go back because I dicovered I was wrong, I'm not wrong, so I'm not going back.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit