Would you ever consider Going Back?

by Honesty 60 Replies latest jw friends

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

There would have to be a jehober, He'd have to go on national tv do some miracles give some good messages and then conduct a world tour, if he could drum up a good buzz bring back some of my dead realitives and pets have everybody happy and smiling. Lock up the debil and George Bush. We'd have something to talk about.

And then I'd ask him after you did all this why do you want me to go to the kingdumb hall?

• DanTheMan
    DanTheMan

I saw an interview with Thom Yorke of Radiohead recently, and among other things he spoke about the song "Creep" (their first big hit) and how when he hears it now, he feels no connection to it, like it's somebody else's song. That's how it is with me and JWism. I know I used to go to the KH three times a week and read the mags and books and drive to conventions and assemblies and even occasionally go d2d, but I feel no connection to any of that now.

• BlackSwan of Memphis
    BlackSwan of Memphis

Sure! Only if they.....

Said that they were sorry and really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really times 100,000,000,000,000,000,000.0 meant it

and bought me a banana split at Baskin Robins

and ran a marathon buck naked

and sold the buildings and donated every last penny to a fund set up for the victims of the child abuse within their congregations..

then I'd go back. No problem.

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

Dantheman - that's really well put. That's how I feel too.

• hopie
    hopie

I went back in 1993 to rescue my daughter. It was a 2 year journey. I was also was successful in proving to her that her elder husband was a child molester.

You can review my story on: http://www.silentlambs.org/NancySage.htm

hopie

• jayhawk1
    jayhawk1

Crumpet said,

Definitely

The second they let me give regular sunday public talks and my own circuit. Oh and substitute wife swapping for the book study.

Really?

• chickpea
    chickpea

prompted by your query..... i just gave it consideration..... i cannot conjure a single reason to ever cross a KH threshold again

• White Dove
    White Dove

Yes! I would go back to "corrupt" the brothers there and to rob the contribution boxes. You betcha! Oh god, the fun I'd have!

• Sgt Pepper
    Sgt Pepper

No chance.

• Outaservice
    Outaservice

Let me think a .................NO!

Outaservice (for good)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit