did anyone on here ever have a paedophile in thier congregation?

by looloo 94 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• looloo
    looloo

i also know another lady in a different cong that knew an elder was dodgy but nobody would listen to her , he was eventually caught in a very dodgy situation with his 3 year old neice , and believe it or not he was not dissfellowshipped or reported to the police but the childs mother was for gossipping !!!!!there is much more to this ladys sad story but i dont feel its my place to repeat it , it is so sad and unfair

• mcsemike
    mcsemike

looloo:

It amazes me how any human being, much less a "spirit appointed elder", could punish the person who reported a terrible crime like child abuse yet protect the pedophile. I wonder how it would go if it had been an elder's child who was molested. These swine from Hell need to be eliminated ASAP. I can't wait to see the day when justice is finally done and the WT is destroyed for good. I put them in the same league as the Nazis.

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

Only 2 pages, and over 20.......and thats not counting how many stilla knew of, or how many congregations he has been to!Makes me just ill!

AND -you would not believe how much ogf my shpherding time was taken up with trying to comfort the victims. I could say a lot more but it would reveal who I am.

I personally know 15 victims

• AshtonCA
    AshtonCA

Not only did I have a pedophile in my KH, he was in my family. He was my grandfather who was molesting, not only me, but his own daughter who was 6 mos older than I was at the time. My mom noticed things happening with us, she told my dad and my dad (an elder) refused to turn in his ministerial servant father because my mom didn't have a second witness to back up what she said she saw, not only with me but with my Aunt as well... It continued on for years, and we were taken over there many times, we even lived with them for a time. It lasted from 3 to 8 and then he tried it again when I was 15, but I would not go in his bedroom when I heard him call me in there, I ran the other way. Nothing was ever said about that event. I have a feeling he was drinking at the time and probably would have tried something, but I didn't want to chance it.

I finally came out about it at 18, and he was confronted by the elders and he denied anything ever happening, so the matter was dropped, and he died never confessing that anything ever happened. He had even tried stuff with my mom who was 8 mos pregnant at the time, and she told my dad about that, and again he refused to talk about it without a witness to the matter. Can you say DENIAL?

My dad has since apologized, and I have since forgiven them all, including my mother who should have insisted that we not go back over there, but we did over and over again.

It's amazing how the org is able to control people to the extent that they continue to take their children back into harm's way just to save face.

Ashton

• VoidEater
    VoidEater

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/9/151394/1.ashx

Serendipitous posting of a letter to my abuser...so I knew at least one, though thankfully not in my cong.

I knew three families where kids had extreme behaviors: in one, older brother (10) would penetrate younger sister with objects in my presence - this is the littel girl who would expose herself to a crowd of kids in the library room. In another, two boys (6 and 8) would show an exagerated interest in each others genital areas. In the final, an older sister (10 or 11) would insist on her brother and his playmates disrobe. Aside from the penetration of the first family, the other behaviors might have been just kids growing up, but for their consistent demands over time. Something just wasn't right.

• daniel-p
    daniel-p

We had a molester in my old congregation - for reasons of privacy (my privacy) I can't say where it is, but he was about 14, 15 at the time and he molested a couple kids of a sister in the hall. I'm not sure of the details, but it was a big debacle with several people dissasociating themselves over how it was handled. He was never turned in, not even a slap on the wrist since he was raised in the "truth" but not babtized yet. He later got babtized and is still all the meetings. THe awful thing is, people in the congregation still let him play with their little ones. The very idea of it makes me want to vomit.

• orangefatcat
    orangefatcat

Blondie you never cease to disappoint. How on earth did you find out that infomation, do you have a secret you'd like to share. Do you have a pipeline or a source other than the internet? It will take me forever to read all that info, but I will do it as it is important to keep abreast of this so we can inform the public about the dangers of Jehovah's witnesses. I just really wanted to tell you how much I appreciate the work you do on behalf of us here in JWD. I just had to tell you that.

love Orangefatcat

• seawolf
    seawolf

There was one that I know of at mine. He adopted many boys and there was talk that stuff was going on.... I guess Karma caught up with him and he was found bound-up and shot to death in Miami, Florida. Karma's a bitch. ;-)

• LoverOfTruth
    LoverOfTruth

I didn't know it at the time but I learned many years later of a young girl who was molested by her step-father, an elder in the congregation.

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

I personally knew two... both were covered-up by the congregation.

One was violent the other manipulative.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit