did anyone on here ever have a paedophile in thier congregation?

by looloo 94 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• Mickey mouse
    Mickey mouse

I have known at least two, both presiding overseers!

One DF, the other just removed as an elder and reproved.

• Odrade
    Odrade

One convicted, public reproof. Jail on work release program. Restraining order was not respected by the elders, in fact only some of them knew about it apparently. Two others known, un-df'd.

• avishai
    avishai

Yes, yes, and yes.

• Vivamus
    Vivamus

We had a Hindu brother who fell in love with a 13 year old. He stalked her, stood for her house screaming that her parents were keeping them from their *love*.

The elders reproved him and send him to the another cong (same city tho). He kapt harrassing her. She got an alarm-phone, her father was a wreck ... and the brothers did nothing, they said that to put the Hindu brother for a worthly court of justice (in other words the police) would be a sign of not trusting Jah.. I don't know the outcome -- I left then.

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

In EVERY congregation I have been in, there has been minimum of 1

• megaflower
    megaflower

We had a family where there was incest. The 4 year old girl was being molested by her brother. The elders gave a talk and said not to go to the authorities and that it would be handled-whatever that means. This event happened in the early 90's so that poor little girl is grown now and Iam sure has some problems.

• Tatiana
    Tatiana

Yes, and he only went to a hospital for a month for alleged schizophrenia. WTH has that got to do with molesting kids?

Anyway, on this thread alone, there are 12 or 13 that were known, and yet we're to believe it's "rare?"

• avishai
    avishai

Hell, there were TWO that I know of that one cong. covered up and were later CONVICTED. One was my bro's molester, Troy christian mckenzie, another, now deceased named Don Seargent.

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/38146/1.ashx

and

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/8/46670/1.ashx

Wait, make that three, though not convicted that i know of, so I won't say his name. I believe he's either an elder or an MS now. But they knew about it, he admitted it, etc. They just never turned his ass in.

• orangefatcat
    orangefatcat

I knew of one in our congregation and when I moved to the town I now reside there was an overseer he'd been a missionary with his wife in Africa. After moving back from that country he was eventually disfellowshipped, it was a well known fact that he had molested some really beautifl young sisters.

What sicko's, I believe it was only corrected on a congregational level , I don't think he ever went to jail. He should have for what he'd done both in Africa and in my town

I loathe men like that. They need their gonads chopped off. Yet that still is to good for them.

Orangefatcat.

• avishai
    avishai

I loathe men like that. They need their gonads chopped off. Yet that still is to good for them.

I loathe men AND women like that. And I don't advocate torture or maiming, just either put 'em to sleep, or in jail for life.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit