did anyone on here ever have a paedophile in thier congregation?

by looloo 94 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• VanillaMocha73
    VanillaMocha73

Two - one on parole from prison, with his picture up at the post office, but nobody ever told us. And another one was just "weird" - always assigned himself to the car groups with kids and always touching them..... Elders would not let their kids work with him, but it was apparently just fine for our kids.

• Miata
    Miata

Well....lets see....I feel the same way that "A Mother" feels. My step-father was and is an active member and was molesting his daugher, me and then finally his daughters daughter who was.....18 months old when she was taken from my parents with fissures (tears) around her anus!!!!! My step-father? He married a woman young enough to be his daughter who had a teen-age daughter of her own. Oh yes and then there was my mother's JW best friends who were a couple....A COUPLE OF FREAKS!!! He (the husband and my mother's friend) used to crawl in my bed. He was and is an elder in good standing and moving from cong to cong like child molesters do. (I was about 6 years old) this couple had kids my age. The son was 3 years older than me and daughter was 1 year younger and another son was 6 years younger. The son used to always try to have sex with me, ( I was 10) but eventually settled for sex with his sister who was my best friend!!! (She gave birth to his child at the age of 15) And my best friend always tried to get me to play with her little brother's penis but it never felt right to me. Imagine that!!! But how could you blame those 3 kids? Their parents used to force them to take showers together when they were way too old. Like when my friend was 13, which made her brother 17 years old????? What the hell was wrong with those people? My mother tried to shotgun marry me to the brother at the age of 15 but I ran away and turned my mother and step-father in to the police myself at the age of 15 and proceeded with a court battle from hell. Oh yeah and another thing... 7 of my childhood friends committed suicide!!!!!!!! 7?????? What the hell is wrong with that? Have you EVER heard of that many kids from the same religion killing themselves????? Why cant someone do something about this fucked up religion? Needless to say? I have a real hate-on for JW's and their ignorance and stupidity. PROTECT ALL THE CHILDREN THAT YOU CAN FROM THIS RELIGION. My mother died a devout witness. She used to lay on a cot at the back of the hall. Riddled with cancer throughout her body though she never smoked a cigarette in her life. What a fool she was. And me? Disfellowshipped at the age of 14 for bringing reproach upon the name of Jehovah by reporting to the police. You know? I got reinstated at the age of 20 and reassociated myself with that family and my best friend and during the next 3 years of reinstatement I had childhood memories resurface regarding the sexual deviancy of both of our sets of parents and some of the memories were not forgivable. I then took myself out of the Borg for good and have never looked back. That was over 20 years ago. Even after all of that....I found (quite accidentally) the silent lambs website in 2002 and was so unbelievably shocked that this was going on that I have been a tyrant about this ever since. I figure the shock was because I (like most survivors) blamed myself at first and thought I was the only one with a fucked up family but loe and behold.... The authorities need to STOP THOSE INSANE PEOPLE

Mom, how come you let me cry? I am scared and all alone. That man you married, he told a lie, Is this what you condone?

Mom, you should have helped me.

You should have seen the danger signs.

Mom, this crime just cannot be, Someone needs to pay the price

Mom, damn you, you took his side,

and the elders, they took it too. Mom, I know God will not abide By the horrible things they do.

Mom, you died with a heavy heart,

and he went on to hurt others. Mom, I will heal then I will start, to support my hurting brothers.

Cheri R August 2003

• tinker
    tinker

I know of 2 in Yakima, Wa. Longs stories I won't go into but the point is that the congergation was never informed, never warned. These men were DF'd but no one knew why unless you were close to the victim familes. One was convicted and did serve some time and was eventually reinstated. Yet still there was no announcement to keep you children away from this man, no local needs part, nothing.

I only learned through congergation gossip. For once, thank goodness for gossip as I was a mother with 3 young boys.

• Pioneer Spit...oh, i mean Spirit
    Pioneer Spit...oh, i mean Spirit

Yes, old Glenn Palm cong, in Glendale AZ, where I grew up there was a 20ish year old fellow, he was disassociated (this is in the early 80's) for, as my friend put it, 'doing things to little kids with his fingers'. . .

The week following, Elder Rosenberg started a local needs part with the words: Parents, teach your children to keep their pants on!!! And the rest, I don't remember, because, my brother was DA'd right before that part during the announcements--our family sat there in horror, certain that people thought my brother was DA'd for abusing a child. . .

The offender's name was Vernon. Anyone know him?

• flipper
    flipper

There was a middle age guy who had secretly molested 7 different girls over a 25 year period and had got away with it. After a Watchtower study one Sunday- another brother grabbed the microphone and yelled to the audience that , " Brother so and so sitting in the corner over there has molested many children over the years, and if you love your children you will protect them . " The elders finally pursued it, ended up disfellowshipping him , and he went to jail . But his weird witness wife still took him back, imagine that ! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• Satans little helper
    Satans little helper

I knew of one old guy in Plymouth who molested one of his many grand children, I think he was disfellowshipped but he still attended.

• flipper
    flipper

MIATA- Your story really struck a chord. I feel deeply for people like you who have been burned by this witness cult. It will come down in time- believe me. The cracks are beginning to break loose in the foundation. Hope you are healing in a better way now my friend

• Anti-Christ
    Anti-Christ

Yes in two different cong I went to. The first one he ended up in jail because he raped a women in "service" and he ended up hanging himself in jail.

The second one I did not know until a couple of months after we arrived at the cong. I spend a lot of time with him before the dumb-ass elders decided to tell my dad about it. He abused a lot of kids in my hall and they never reported it to the police. It really makes me mad that so much people were hurt by this.

• The Oracle
    The Oracle

Good for you Gregor!!

It is too bad that too many others have been intimidated by the elders.

Hats off to you bro,

The Oracle

• bert
    bert

In 1973 my older brother and his wife left their 2 kids with a "brother" and his wife for the weekend while they went on a short vacation. After they returned the little girl said the "man licked me and I didnt like it." Nothing was done. My brother said he would just Wait on Jehovah to make things right" I held up my fist to my brothers face and told him "HERES JEHOVAH" I would have hurt that "brother" if it had been one of my girls. I know vengeance belongs to God but I always told my girls that before anyone gets to you they will have to go thru me or answer to me later,no warning,like a train wreck I would be on them.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit