What type of person are you attracted to now?

by Layla33 88 Replies latest social relationships

• AWAKE&WATCHING
    AWAKE&WATCHING

1. Honest: "If he says he'll call, be there or not date other women, he calls, is there and remains faithful." --Ashlee (an absolute must)
    2. Supportive: "He's always pointing out the good things about me but he loves me for my faults too." --Julie (he has to love my quirks)
    3. Funny: "He MUST have a good sense of humor!" --jmcgrath (has to make me laugh every day)
    4. Caring: "He must remember to kiss you throughout the day." --watsonmich (even if he doesn't realize it's foreplay)
    5. Sensitive: "Sensitivity is key, but not to the point of being wimpy." --jmcgrath ( has to be a man's man with a big heart)
    6. Loving: "He should be able to kiss away all his woman's pains and still manage to send chills down her spine when he does." --Charity ( tender, loving and electric !)
    7. Goal Oriented: "He should know what he wants and go for it. For example, my perfect man wanted me and got me!" --sephra (doesn't need me to tell him what he wants to be fulfilled, just wants me to support his choices)
    8. Handsome: "Good looking is important, inside as well as out!" --jmcgrath (it doesn't matter if anyone else thinks he's hot, I have to think he's hot)
    9. In touch with his feminine side: "He will watch Ally McBeal with me and not make sarcastic remarks." --watsonmich (I've got my girlfriends for chick flicks)
    10. Financially Stable: "He doesn't have to be rich, just financially responsible." --jmcgrath
    11. "He should be fun, exciting and somewhat spontaneous." --Mary(YES, YES and YES)
    12. Independent: "He should take care of himself, mentally, physically and spiritually" --mcgrath

(not in a God of the Bible way)

• AWAKE&WATCHING
    AWAKE&WATCHING

I've got missing lines. What happened?

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep

Someone who is down to earth, realistic, can make me laugh, likes looking into my eyes, confident, honest, patient, loyal and living in the present.

• Sirona
    Sirona

DB1974

Sexy, Intelligent and not afraid to call bullshit when she sees it, earthy, spiritual, passionate, full of expression, must also like trudging round stone circles and have a love of the land and nature. The shallow stuff: dark hair, blue eyes, and curvy.

Thats me, isn't it?

What type of person am I attracted to now? DB1974! LOL

Sirona

• mentalclearness
    mentalclearness

I married my first husband because he was raised a witness...I thought that would be a recipe for success. Yeah that was a huge mistake!

Now I´m attracted to extremely intelligent men with a sense of humor much like my own. Sarcastic and dark. I like men with ambition and drive, that are spontaneous and love the outdoors. They have to be pretty adventurous and up to trying about everything. I love frank blunt honest men. I can take it for the most part. And of course they have to be loyal. I am bored easily so any monotonous routine like men bore me. And I definitely love the alpha males. I hate a man I can dominate. I may put up a fight but I love a man who can overpower me in the bedroom. I like that power play in sex where I succumb to pleasure. No drugs and I love an idealist....physically, is probably the least of my priorities..

• LoverOfTruth
    LoverOfTruth

Smart.

• R.Crusoe
    R.Crusoe

Some posts on this thread reminded me of WT study articles where by the time you get to the end you forgot the beginning! Circular indeed!

If I had a woman expecting all that from me I'd have no time left for the woman or myself each day just from recalling everything I'm supposed to do!

Was it Russel or his wife who was responsible for starting up the borg?

Anyhow - the person I'm attracted to - we both want to be with each other - what else can I say?

• Tatiana
    Tatiana

Tatiana, wait a minute. That is not a vegetable!

gently feral

It is if you cook it in brownies.

If I had a woman expecting all that from me I'd have no time left for the woman or myself each day just from recalling everything I'm supposed to do!

Hey, I only want what I give in return. Seems simple to me.

• -Tank
    -Tank

I have the idea in my head of the type of woman I want, but just can't put it into words I guess.

As one other member stated a few pages back, I deny love in all aspects, I deny it exists and I deny the feeling, to say I am bitter is an under statement. I am better off alone for the rest of my days.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit