What type of person are you attracted to now?

by Layla33 88 Replies latest social relationships

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free
    I soon realised that pretty boys are big fat jerks no matter how good they look.

Is the reverse true as well? That would make me a "pretty boy".

W

• noni1974
    noni1974
    I soon realised that pretty boys are big fat jerks no matter how good they look.

Is the reverse true as well? That would make me a "pretty boy".

Are you saying your a big fat jerk??

• noni1974
    noni1974
    Body type isn't that important.I just wantsomeone who gets me.
    Amen.

I like my guy to be over weight.I like to cuddle and it just feels better to do it with a big guy.

• 5go
    5go
    But a little overweight is good.

Marilyn Monroe over weight yeah! Land whale no!

• Abandoned
    Abandoned
    I like my guy to be over weight.I like to cuddle and it just feels better to do it with a big guy.

Me too. The sex is soooo much better.

• noni1974
    noni1974

Me too. The sex is soooo much better.

You like big guys too??

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free
    Are you saying your a big fat jerk??

Ok, since you like big guys we'll just skip the part about me being a jerk, hmmmmm?

W

• Abandoned
    Abandoned
    You like big guys too??

I was going to edit that. I knew I should have. I knew I should have edited it.

LOL.

Nope, I like women with some extra baggage as they call it.

• noni1974
    noni1974
    Marilyn Monroe over weight yeah! Land whale no!

She was not over weight.She was a normal sized woman.These modle type girls who are so under weight now are not sexy.They are scary and with 50% of American adults being over weight very rare.They want the Hottest stud out there.They can have them.Like I said pretty boys are big fat jerks now matter how good they look.I've had my fair share to know.

• XOCO
    XOCO

a guy who is witty and who can think on his feet (street smarts) daring and dashing but down to earth and it would not hurt to be ADVENTEROUS would it?

if anybody know a guy like that let me know

XOCO

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit