What type of person are you attracted to now?

by Layla33 88 Replies latest social relationships

• wednesday
    wednesday

well, i know he's old(well he's dead) but Tennessee Ernie Ford. he is the perfect mixture of strong man, spiritual man, sensual man. he's perfect.

here's a pic of him when he was young(ish) . heres a link and his bio http://www.ernieford.com/Biography.htm

• sspo
    sspo

Gina lolobrigida

• Royal Rose
    Royal Rose

It hasn't changed, 20 years on and I'm still in love with my husband. A very determined man with fire in his eyes yet as mild as honey with me and our two girls. Who can ask for more?

• Alex Delta
    Alex Delta

I think anyone would change most of there views on every thing after being a JW I'm taking it as a hard hit learning curve for the better. I'm attracted to a woman who is opened minded that truly understands the meaning of moderation of all aspects to life. Corny, yet deep I think.

• R.Crusoe
    R.Crusoe

Royal Rose I think you maybe epitomise what many would like to have experienced and subsequently have grown a whole other life around!

It is a matchung partner/soulmate whom you then forge new friends and relationships and family links through into a whole other new world that you come o take gor granted (in the best possible sense) and life develops a momentume of its own!

What frustrates me is when I hear some saying to those whom have never experienced this that it is of their own doing and spo is all their life since as well as the barreb one before them.

I see so many shades of WatchTower World in society its funny ha ha but sad really!

So I'm pleased for you Rose - it's what most of us wanted at heart but now feel like people who missed the train still stood in the station waiting and if one comes the place we're headed has already done the olympic events - if you catch ny drift?

• sweetface2233
    sweetface2233

My attraction hasn't changed. As long as he respects and cherishes me, then I would want to be w/ him. Granted, he has to take care of himself. Having a few extra lbs is one thing...having a few extra 50 is another.

• UnConfused
    UnConfused

Here is my online profile, what do you think?

You~ ...are a whiney, bitter shrew with a misplaced sense of entitlement and unrealistic expectations. In time you will become coolly hostile when I don't fulfill every unmet need you've ever had. Bonus points if you've just finished boinking every guy in town but now want to "take it slow" with me. My perfect night would include getting hammered in a sleazy bar while you flirt with seedy old drunks, followed by an embarrassing screaming match. I would be open to an unsatisfying fling that leaves me filled with regret and dread but prefer a long-term, soul crushing descent into booze and medication. No friendships. I don't need any more friends. Age unimportant, but will condescend to women under 30 and rehash mother issues with women over 40. Serious replies only please.

• AWAKE&WATCHING
    AWAKE&WATCHING

UnConfused - How YOU doin' ?

• R.Crusoe
    R.Crusoe

Unconfused I know where your comin from but not sure if you got to the sled downhill where you dont even care whats at the bottom or if any womans along the way.

• coffee_black
    coffee_black

lol unconfused....

Let's see.... intelligent, warm, funny, kind, romantic in non-obvious ways...very sexy... understanding...supportive...

and I already found him!....and it doesn't hurt that he's very handsome and an xjw to boot! Oh...and he's doing the dishes right now... I cooked...he cleans up... works for me!

Coffee

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit