What type of person are you attracted to now?

by Layla33 88 Replies latest social relationships

• Barbie Doll
    Barbie Doll

1----I like a man that is Faithful.

2---Honest

3---A man that treats me right.

4---Loving me only.

5---I have that man, he is my Friend and my sweetheart, PEC

• The Oracle
    The Oracle

I thought so !

LOL! Good for you...

• Homerovah the Almighty
    Homerovah the Almighty

Hi sweetface we've haven't chatted for awhile how are you doing ?

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

I am attracted to people that are for real. Not phoney, or afraid to stand up for what is right. They have to have backbone and be tougher than I. Because if not I will unknowingly walk all over them . I am sure by saying that, I am knowing, when it is happening, I will not be nice if I think I am working harder than them.

They must be clean and have good manners. Nothing I hate worse than a guy who lets the door close in my face, smacks or shows food when he eats, does not bath, or just is a slob. I'm not your mama...I have three kids to help along already. I will spoil you, but I am not going to train you.

Please don't make me carry all the load...I am tired and I don't expect miracles, but I have worked a long time and today I expect 50/50. I don't want to take care of anyone. At least pull your own weight and help out. Sometimes it may be 100/0...but I expect that if it is 0/100 it will be upheld without a guilt trip.

Usually the heart outweighs the talent, but I love talented guys (Art, music. technology...anything). With a way to make me laugh. Loyal and honest. Even if it hurts sometimes, that is what I want. I would like to be the first person they run to as if we were friends. But loyal and someone who is not ashamed to be with me, and who does not let me or try to make me feel bad about myself. Basics should not have to be asked for. Other than that, at the moment...I would have to think on.

Oh yeah, they must have a creative mind...(finish the fortune cookie)

• Abandoned
    Abandoned

Beautiful words Decki, I hope you find him.

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug
    Beautiful words Decki, I hope you find him.

Thanks...but I really am not looking. I just know my weak spot! I am pretty much done looking for now.

• Abandoned
    Abandoned
    Thanks...but I really am not looking. I just know my weak spot! I am pretty much done looking for now.

Good for you. Take a break and when the time is right you'll know it.

• Homerovah the Almighty
    Homerovah the Almighty

Gee thanks Mary I owe you big time

Wait a second thats a celebrity that I know who just had a baby and she's involved with someone

man my hopes just got smashed........ your not very nice !

• sweetface2233
    sweetface2233

Hi, Sparky!

• XOCO
    XOCO

a guy who is witty and who can think on his feet (street smarts) daring and dashing but down to earth and it would not hurt to be ADVENTEROUS would it?

if anybody know a guy like that let me know

i know one...

how do you feel about mixed color relationships...

cos hes got a red face...

still at least the kids would be normal.

Tijkmo, wow u do know of one? i have no problem with interracial relationships i mean blue skin plus red skin equals purple skin kids right!

XOCO

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit