• Akira
    Akira

Hugs and love to you.

I'm so sorry that you lived that hell.

Hope you find peace and happiness.

Akira

• unique1
    unique1

You are an excellent writer and your parents punishment makes my grounding for 6 months seem like nothing. I am so sorry you and your siblings were treated that way.

• Eliveleth
    Eliveleth

Dear, dear TJ,

I would love to grab those little children to my heart and hug them. Children should not have to go through all this hatred and abuse!!! I pray that you can and will forgive them. Not for them, but for you. I was abused by my father and I had a mother who loved me but was programmed to be the doormat wife that the WT teaches women to be. My abused was nothing compared to yours. I carried a lot of hatred for him for many years. When I learned to forgive him, I experienced a heavy load off my shoulders and heart. I am an old lady now, but I still remember the pain. And when I hear stories like yours, it brings it back. I believe that what happened to me made me into the person I am today. I look back and see where how I was treated changed me and it was mostly for the good. It made me stronger and more compassionate for the problems of other people. You can be assured that God sees and will repay for all the good and all the evil that happens. Forgiveness does not mean that you have to put yourself in the presence of your persecutors. The greatest revenge is living a peaceful and happy life.

I love you TJ. May God pour out His blessing on you.

Love and hugs,

Velta

• TJ - iAmCleared2Land
    TJ - iAmCleared2Land

Velta,

Thank you for your hugs and comments, dear!! What I went through has made me a more compassionate person, a good father, a protector... but I no longer, at this time, believe there is a God who cares. I appreciate your reminders... maybe someday I'll be willing (or able) to be convinced there is one, but I just don't (or can't) see that now.

TJ

• The Oracle
    The Oracle

TJ,

Wow.

That is one hellish history.

I am so sorry that you had to endure all of that crap.

Thankfully, there appears to be a bit of a cross the board awakening as more and more JWs are beginning to sense something is not right. In all my years associating with the JW faith, I have never experienced a period of time where I know so many JWs who simply are not going to meetings any more, or who have completely lost faith and are merely going through the motions for various reasons and biding their time.

Sounds like you are turning your horrific experiences in to something positive. Good for you!

May peace be with you.

The Oracle

• oompa
    oompa

TJ--Has there ever been any serious confrontation by any or all of your siblings toward your monsters? Even now they could be charged with abuse if not to the elders...the police....I would claim rape. Is there anything I can do?............................angry.........oompa

• mind my own
    mind my own

Again, thank you for sharing!! I am deeply moved by your stories, and I am without anything to say to you...it hurts to go there.

Please know I care deeply and am SO proud of you for the man you have become!! It is hard to break the pattern and you have! You are in my thoughts and prayers.

Much love and hugs - also much admiration!

MMO

• AudeSapere
    AudeSapere

Thank you for sharing your story with us. I can relate to much of what you experienced.

Thank you again.

-Denise.

• theistichedonist
    theistichedonist

TJ:

Thank-you so much for sharing your story. I hurt with you.

theistichedonist

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit