My story: "Pop!" goes the Little Circuit Breaker

by TJ - iAmCleared2Land 115 Replies latest jw friends

• penny2
    penny2

((((((((((TJ))))))))))

Unbelievable, that people could treat their children like this. Beyond evil.

I'm so glad you survived, TJ, but I guess your healing will take some time yet.

penny

• darkuncle29
    darkuncle29

Thank you for sharing.

How many of your family and extended family are out now?

• SnakesInTheTower
    SnakesInTheTower

TJ.. I have spent the last hour reading this thread. Not my intention to read it all at once. I had it bookmarked to read as I had time. I made the time.

We all have our demons... I may have posted briefly about some of my "discipline"...but in comparison to your experience, I had a cake walk growing up...

I am not crying as some are... I ran out of tears in life a long time ago. Now I am just numb. Might be why I don't seem to connect to people easily.

I wonder if I know your family in Missouri.... I am in the St. Louis area...PM me if you want to compare notes...

Thank you for posting your story... this is why I come to this board...to read the words of people who need to heal..and maybe, just maybe, we can heal together.

Snakes ()

• Abandoned
    Abandoned

That's quite a powerful poem she wrote. I hope all of you find peace and joy! ((((((((((((TJ))))))))))))

• sweetface2233
    sweetface2233

Never in my life have I felt this way after reading someone's true life story. It is almost like it's right out of a V.C. Andrews book. I have no fiery comments for you. I all I can say is THANK YOU for sharing your story. I hope that one day you can be at complete peace.

• TJ - iAmCleared2Land
    TJ - iAmCleared2Land

Thank you for your feedback, everyone... it means so much to know you understand!

• avishai
    avishai

Surprising how much you block out. My house had it's problems, but I remember similar treatment of so many of my friends.....Evil, evil, sonsabitches. Should all be locked up. ((((TJ)))

• R.Crusoe
    R.Crusoe

Clear2Land , Am I correct thinking that you say your wife and daughter are still JW? And you?i

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

Anyone else here wonder about this God who impregnates virgins, tells a man to sacrifice his only son and who demands the destruction of entire societies, sends doves and voices down from heaven raises his son from the dead. . . .

but can't answer a desperate and sincere human beings plea for assurance?

• sweetface2233
    sweetface2233

I completely agree w/ that. I can't see a "loving God" permitting this. I don't know what is out there, and I may never figure it out for myself, but I am convinced that whatever "it" is, "it" does not possess the quality of LOVE.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit