Warning To All Posters Here!!!

by SWALKER 79 Replies latest jw friends

• SWALKER
    SWALKER

Snakes...I agree with all you point out, but this was definately intentional. I don't want to scare anyone, but I am emphasizing that if you are FADING and you don't want your identity known, be careful who you give it to.

Swalker

• wednesday
    wednesday

black sheep

many of us live vicariously in wonderful places on the other side of the globe. we are not telling "untruths"

you do have to be careful, you can get outed. it has happened before. also if you show up at an apostafest and someone takes your pic. you never know where that pic will end up.

why would someone do this? some people just get their kicks by hurting others. maybe their life is miserable and they just want others to suffer too. or maybe they are "super dub" . ( enlisted in the army of the night) maybe someone outed them . maybe they are nuts.

• SWALKER
    SWALKER
    maybe they are nuts

I think you just hit the nail on the head!!! Is there a test we can give someone to determine if they are nuts???

Swalker

• BIG D
    BIG D

I have decided that i will continue to fade, but if someone feels the need to out me, probably because they have no life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I will hold my head up high and be a beacon for all of us, cast aways!!!!!!!!!!!

Big D

i

• bavman
    bavman

There are worse things than being outed...now that poster can be free and honest...cheers to those not bound by the Watchtowers chains!

• wednesday
    wednesday

not sure but I tend to be wary of people who are too quick to become best friends and want personal info right away . That does not mean that on occasion i haven't met someone and felt a connection and let them see into my soul- i have on occ but very seldom. I think a person should be trusting but remember if you put it on a public board -anyone can read it. I was so tempted to reveal some info about an abuser once and thank goodness there is a poster here who talked me back to my senses. I would have regretted it. then again I once pm'd someone for personal info b/c i was pretty sure i knew them- and i did- and i had no ill intents. exceptions to any rule.

• changeling
    changeling

Your warning is appreciated and your advice is sound.

I'm sorry some have taken your words out of context and can't get over themselves.

changeling

• Scully
    Scully

There has been one person, to my knowledge, who has been attempting to find out the names of people on JWD. This individual has been bold enough to ask people directly to post their names, their locations and the names of the congregations that they had associated with as JWs.

They received a warning from me, after a few people brought to my attention that this person was digging for personal information but was unwilling to share their own (because they are "fading" dontcha know ). I restricted the individual's posting ability quite severely.

Yesterday, I found out that this same person had been lurking on a Facebook group for members of JWD - bold enough to send me a PM and claim to have learned my name from the group - but sneaky enough to not join the group himself and risk exposure.

This was the kind of outcome that I suspected might come of his activity, despite his claims to the contrary. SWALKER, if you know the alias or the real name of the person involved in this situation, please feel free to let me know and I'll follow up with the other moderators here. Fortunately, I was able to determine the REAL name of the individual who was lurking me on the Facebook site, and if your information matches up, that individual will be banned from the site.

• Scully
    Scully
    Is there a test we can give someone to determine if they are nuts???

The simplest test goes like this: 1 person out of 4 is mentally ill. Check with three of your friends. If none of them are crazy, then it's you.

• mkr32208
    mkr32208

Ha, scully that sounds like something I say all the time!

If 90% of the people you meet are nuts... Maybe their not?

Mark Rounds!

Jacksonville fl

Last hall avondale! F#(k you cult B#*$ards!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit