Other Than For "Apostasy", Should You Have Been Df'd By Now?

by minimus 49 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

I wonder how many persons there are that had they got caught, would've been disfellowshipped for what they were doing. By JW standards, should you have been disfellowshipped by now???

• Frequent_Fader_Miles
    Frequent_Fader_Miles

Yep, married a "worldly" man and had sex with him before marriage.

• AWAKE&WATCHING
    AWAKE&WATCHING

The only other thing they could get me for is the things I smoke. Other than the werewolf game I haven't even had too much to drink

I'm quite a lush in the game, among other things.

• tijkmo
    tijkmo

yup

ironic eh...all the time i was df-ed i did nothing wrong

since being reinstated i should be dfed over and over.

• RisingEagle
    RisingEagle

Yep. Lessee: Drunkeness, immorality, idolatry, blasphemy, not following spiritual direction, lying, avarice, education, smoking, gambling, spiritism, loose conduct and anger.

And that was just on the drive home from work last night!

• Awakened07
    Awakened07

No.

I think perhaps they could publicly reprove me, or more likely pay me a visit (sheperding call), but I'm not doing anything 'disfellowshipable'.

Although had it been solely up to me, I would have been engaging in at least one 'disfellowshipable' activity...

• momzcrazy
    momzcrazy

No. I had been inactive for a couple years, and irregular at meeting. But other than that I was in good standing. Do the holidays count? Since I DA'd though I've done a couple DFing offences. Good times!

momz

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

The WBT$ and I both own shares in the Rand Cam Engine Corp..The WBT$ owns 50% of Rand Cam..Rand Cam does business with the Military......If the WBT$ ever finds out we both own shares in Rand Cam..The WBT$ will toss both me and themselves out of their organization........Laughing Mutley...OUTLAW

• worldtraveller
    worldtraveller

I mentioned this to my JW bud and he said it's a different Jehovahs Witness org. What a joke! That company has an office right here in our town.

• Honesty
    Honesty

Don't know.

I joined a church.

Would that get me DF'd by the cult?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit