Other Than For "Apostasy", Should You Have Been Df'd By Now?

by minimus 49 Replies latest jw friends

• delilah
    delilah

Yep. Lessee: Drunkeness, immorality, idolatry, blasphemy, not following spiritual direction, lying, avarice, education, smoking, gambling, spiritism, loose conduct and anger.

And that was just on the drive home from work last night!

You have FAR too much fun for one evening, Rising Eagle...that in itself should be a d'fing offense...lol

• Awakened07
    Awakened07

[edited] never mind - the question was 'other than apostasy', so my previous answer stands. [/edited]

• minimus
    minimus

I think sex would do it for me.

• moomanchu
    moomanchu

How do you keep coming up with these questions?

Yes,

celebrate holidays , drink , smoke cigars, right in front of JW's MS.

The ultimate not Df'd by now is my sister in-laws ex husband out in the open homosexual-

for 20 years now, (the reason for the divorce they did manage to have 2 kids though ?).

She however DA'ed (big mistake) and is shunned .

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

Well the broad-stroke of apostate acts. Christmas, birthdays, and so forth.

But I would not have been df'd for any other watchtower specified sins.

Jeff

• AWAKE&WATCHING
    AWAKE&WATCHING

BIG OOOPS

I forgot about Chritmas!

• AshtonCA
    AshtonCA

Frequent Fader Miles said: "Yep, married a "worldly" man and had sex with him before marriage." ME TOO! But I had to ask them to DF me. They told me that I could keep dating him as long as I stopped having relations with him and they would not DF me. I told them I had no intentions of stopping my relationship with him, and that they probably should go ahead and DF me. I used this poor guy to get out of the org and out of my family. He knew it going into the relationship because I told him I needed help getting out. We didn't plan on getting together, but it did happen. I'm now married to him and have been for 15 years. We are both Born Again Christians and very happy and in love.

• minimus
    minimus

I don't know of any normal person who isn't a Witness that doesn't do s o m e t h i n g that JWs would disfellowship a member for.

You can't even question the elders without possibly getting into trouble. And the Watchtower Society's even worse!

• chickpea
    chickpea

aside from being here with the rabble apostates, owning CoC and reclaiming free will... i have not yet excercised said free will in order collect a series of DFable offenses.... but i plan to......

i already had my thrills with smokes, booze, drugs, unmarried sex and rock and roll, military service and holiday participation prior to being assimilated...... i cannot even remember how long it has been since i smoked a cigarette,18 years SOBER, married, (with 4 kids no one escapes the music du jour so we rock, and rap and punk and ska and on and on and on), honourable discharge, and too cheap to resume participation into the "holiday spirits", at least at this point.....

not sure what i will do , but it is bound to be offensive

• Frequent_Fader_Miles
    Frequent_Fader_Miles
    They told me that I could keep dating him as long as I stopped having relations with him and they would not DF me

Oh how kind and understanding of them. Doesn't seem like being DF mattered to you anyway.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit