by Aleman 131 Replies latest jw experiences

• changeling
    changeling
    . SO WHAT! What was your point

To get you to lighten up!

changeling

• skyking
    skyking

I have not read all of this I hope I am not repeating a point. If it is wrong to auto transfuse your own blood back into yourself because the blood coagulates "doing so is grounds for dissociation" then why can you take fractions? fractions are taken from coagulated blood. The same law is broken, one you can be a member of the governing body and do, while breaking the same exsact law you are Disassociated for doing?

Hardly a GOD given law.

I hope he is still reading this thread. I have a Blood letter that Two C.O. at the same time have gone over with me. Seven Elders and has been sent to the Society. The CO's and the Elders all said after studying the information that the Society stand on blood is scripturally wrong. The Society just ask for me not to share the information with others. Several of the ELders have quit going all together.

• Gill
    Gill

The God Jehovah of the Israelites was a blood thirsty God demanding that animals be killed and sacrificed to 'please' him.

What kind of personality would demand, fear, suffering, death and blood to appease them? When you think about it it's not a very nice answer that you come up with, is it?

He also, apparantly asked for blood to be poured out on the ground.

He asked for blood to be 'painted' around door frames.

I suggest 'he' and his 'inventors' had no respect for blood and more importantly no respect for life itself. Which is more important and more in need of respect, the life or the thing representing it. How is killing something to sacrifice to a raging bad tempered God in anyway 'respectful'?

Evil Gods demand evil things and the God of the Israelites and others nations allegedly demanded blood sacrifice.

Today, we would consider any 'God' or alleged God, who demanded a blood sacrifice as 'Satanic in origin'.

I think this should lead us to the real identity of the God of the Israelites and the reason why Jehovah and Satan are believed to be one and the same by so many!

• R.Crusoe
    R.Crusoe

I suppose this makes sense to argue about if you accept God gives love for blood!

The blood of those following other faiths - even babies conscious of nothing!!

The blood of animals sacrificed and sending a sweet odour up for God to sniff on!

The blood of someone sent to become a saviour to humans!

So if you pouring out BLOOD = LOVE then maybe your god is the one!

As for me I believe in a God of LOVE not BLOOD.

My God is not interested in pouring out animal blood or Abrahams sons blood!

So I have no issue with blood.

The only people who do are those who worship the DEATH-BLOOD loving God of the OT!

• Aleman
    Aleman

Rabbit,

I'm sorry for your loss.Your mother is very brave, I know you must be in pain. However, This thing she did was due to evidence that exists in the Bible. By condeming her beliefs youare also condeming her. But in a way, yes she kind of got a "free pass", as you have said it, to a promise God have given us. Perhaps this has affected you deeply because nobody wishes to loose a mother, I know I don't. But the truth is that all she will feel is her eyes closing and then open again to the voice of Jesus Christ calling to her as she awakens from the death and be alive again. ALIVE! WAKE UP! don't you want to see her again? Where's your faith? where's your heart? or What do you believe in? that you'll never see her again?

-Aleman

• momzcrazy
    momzcrazy

Rabbit, you don't need to answer the troll. Go read a Watchtower or something Aleman.

• Aleman
    Aleman

R. crusoe,

How dare you speak this way about the Almighty!! Who do you think you are? Oh what's the use.

-Aleman

• Aleman
    Aleman

Sorry R. Crusoe I ment Gill

• momzcrazy
    momzcrazy

Watch out R.!!!! He's pulling out his sword of righteousness. Oh wait, it broke. Nevermind, all's good.

• The Oracle
    The Oracle

Aleman,

Sorry, I am stepping in a bit late here - but do you actually believe that the WT is teaching "the truth"?

If so, I would like to speak to you about this. I am a current elder working undercover to free innocent minds from the grip of tryanny of the WT society. The work is progressing wonderfully, and I would love to help you to see the real truth.

A mind is a terrible thing to waste.

Peace to all,

The Oracle

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit