Blood

by Aleman 131 Replies latest jw experiences

• marmot
    marmot

Aleman, you've just explained what white blood cells and albumin are, I already know what they are. What you haven't given me is a reason why one is acceptable and one is not - biblically OR medically - according to the Watchtower Bible and Tract Society Inc.

They are both components of blood, and albumin is a far larger component of blood. Why the distinction? Why should white blood cells NOT be allowed?

I gave you an example of a mother who is forbidden from giving a partial white blood cell transfusion to a leukemic or immunodeficient child, according to Watchtower dogma, whereas she naturally gave that same child numerous units of white blood cells when it was nursing.

Why are white blood cells not allowed?

• momzcrazy
    momzcrazy

Jeez I am pathetic. The Society itself encouraged breastfeeding, as it is God's perfect food for the baby. God formulated it so that the baby gets what it needs, when it needs it. God put the wbc in it for a purpose. LONG before formulas were ever thought of. Do a google search, or better yet look on your Watchtower CDRom. You will find it all there.

Guys, I am starting to think Aleman is a lonely teenager. All the other kids in the hall are excluding him and he feels that since it says Jehovah's Witness on this site that he is safe. And he's counting his time. But darn it, I just can't stop myself from blabbing my mouth. He has no real knowledge of anything he speaks of. He can't even spell past 4th grade level.

I really am going to bed this time. I wish this wasn't so much fun! Has anyone provided our little soldier with this link?http://www.ajwrb.org/ Maybe he can educate himself.

momzCRAZY

• BreakingAway
    BreakingAway

Let me first answer to the Oracle the I go to you Marmot.

Yes I will kill them all if I ask one thing and one thing only and they don't do it I would have them all killed, why not? I had told them just to praise me and love your fellow man as you love yourself. Also, I've given them more than enough time to think about this. I've given them more than two thousand days to think about this, and every corner of the earth knows this too, why shouldn't I kill them for protection of my people, for a better life for my people, for a better tomorow. I have cleared the heavens of the evil, now it is earths turn to be clence of evil! Amen!

(Don't worry, I'm not God)

-Aleman

Well, this pretty much says it all, doesn't it ! Cold, unfeeling, merciless,self-righteous..... This sounds far more like some other "god" out there.This is nothing more than religious fanatacism and hatred.If anything, you should have said: "It's not for me to judge"...."It's not my place to make such decisions." But you had no problem coming up with an answer to that one, did you ? Out of the hearts abundance the mouth speaks... Sure, you can take a blood transfusion, it's a "personal decision", just don't be surprised when we disfellowship you and destroy all that you love....

• changeling
    changeling

Hi Aleman! I see my attempt to get you to lighten up with a bit of humor did not work, so let me jump on the "let's try to reason with Aleman" bad wagon, for what it's worth...

Please think about this scenario and tell me what you think:

You are a human parent.You and your wife planned carefully to conceive your children. Once they arrived you provided for them in every way and in abundance.

You happen to be increadibly wealthy and able to provide for your children and many others indefinitely.

As your children reach adulthood you remind them of the fact that you gave them life and of all the wonderful things you've done for them.

You tell them that you will provide them and their future families with a home and every material necesity.

You ask only one thing in return: they have to worship you.

They must consult you with each and every desicion that they make and abide by your response. They must visit you in your home at least three times a week. And, they must use every opportunity to tell others about how wonderful you are and invite them to worship you as well. Those who listen to them will be provided for in the same way as your children.

If your children refuse to worship you in the way you prescibed you will disinherit them.

They have the opportunity to repent and receive their inheritance by sitting outside of your home while their siblings visit three times a week. In time, you might invite them in. In the meantime, your wife and other children are to have nothing to do with the "rebelious" one (or they could end up in the "same boat").

If they do not show repentance, not only will they not receive thier inheritance but at a time you have designated you will have a hit man put them to death.

It does not matter that these children grew up to be kind people and useful members of society, the penalty for not worshiping you is disinheritance and death.

So, my questions to you are:

If such a parent existed, how would society view him? As a loving father or as a narcissistic sadist?

What would happen to such a parent ? Would he receive praise or would he end up in prison or an insane asylum?

God is supposed to be our loving heavenly father, yet he behaves in much the same way as the father in my stroy. Why would I believe such a god exists? And even if the Bible is right and he does exist, why would I want to worship him?

I for one take this stand: I do not believe in the narcissistic, sadist god of the Bible, but, if by some chance I am mistaken, and he does exist, I will NOT worship such a horrible creature.

I AM a loving parent and I would never treat my children in this barbaric way. I have no respect for anyone that would, be it a human, a spirit or the figment of someone's twisted imagination.

And that's all I have to say about that.

changeling

• The Oracle
    The Oracle

brilliantly illustrated changeling

it is hard to argue against reason

The Oracle

• changeling
    changeling

Did I get "G" on illustrations Brother Oracle?

changeling

• avishai
    avishai

Hmm, you say JW's have a choice. What about the kids? The WTS kills about a Jonestown a month w/ their blood policy. How many died because of lack of vaccinations? Or transplants? And why is it that JW's are DF'd, (equivalent of stoning) when in ancient Israel, they were just sent outta camp for a few days? Hmm? It was a dietary law. City health code, as it were, nothing more, nothing less. Duh.

• Burger Time
    Burger Time

There is a good dialog about blood between my Mother and I. Check it out here... http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/9/140069/1.ashx

• VoidEater
    VoidEater

Didn't Jesus say it's better to save a life than to adhere to the law?

What's more sacred than blood? How about life? I'd give blood to save a life.

Wouldn't Jesus?

• Burger Time
    Burger Time

Jesus also said there would be no better love then to give life to your friend. So by proxy if blood represents life, giving a blood transfusion would be the greatest love according to JW's.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit