Who's here? Do you want me to throw cyber party?

by changeling 266 Replies latest jw friends

• changeling
    changeling

Charming! What exactly do you do?

• changeling
    changeling

Package: We already picked a murderer and we know it's not you. You are welcome to chime in though. And some beer would be nice, thank you!

• changeling
    changeling

Since package is getting beer, what do ya say we go skinny dipping in the indoor pool?

• SacrificialLoon
    SacrificialLoon

"Oh I'm sorry was that out loud?" Loon glances around disapprovingly at the shelves of books "You know if this were my library I'd put the small books on the top shelves, and the large books on the bottom shelves"

• changeling
    changeling

The guests were "entusiastic" about skinny dipping in the pool. They all went to their rooms to slip out of thier clothes and grab a nice fluffy towel.

• Abandoned
    Abandoned

Hey, where did Mr. Flipper and Mrs. Flipper go? They were just there, over by that curtain that's bulging out and wiggling back and forth.....

• changeling
    changeling

While they were in their rooms, they heard a loud thud and then a blood curdling, gurgling scream!

• flipper
    flipper

The Flippers did their special dolphin tricks in the pool ! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• changeling
    changeling

Everyone came running out of their rooms into the hallway in various states of undress. All except Sacrificial Loon, that is...

• changeling
    changeling

(OK this is where you guys run around like crazy people and start looking for SL...)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit