Who's here? Do you want me to throw cyber party?

by changeling 266 Replies latest jw friends

• flipper
    flipper

A blood curdling, gurgling scream !? Oh, my gawd! Mr. & Mrs. Flipper wrenched some important parts here ! Ouch ! Doing the dolphin twist ! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• Abandoned
    Abandoned

How do we know he's not stuck in a closet somewhere counting his arm hairs?

• changeling
    changeling

We don't know, you dolt! Hurry, let's go to his room and see if he needs help! So said changeling who ran out of her room with nothing on but a short black chemise which showed off her tantalizing legs..

• Bumble Bee
    Bumble Bee

I think we should check FF's closet! I bet he found something that scared the pants off him!

• changeling
    changeling

Crap, his door is locked! Nvr!!!!! Get the skeleton key!!!!!!!!!

• Bumble Bee
    Bumble Bee

I heard some strange noises coming from there earlier.

• changeling
    changeling

FF comes running out of his room in his red cape and argyle socks and his icky bird sitting on his head flapping his wings.

• Abandoned
    Abandoned

I run one hundred and fifty one steps toward the dining room, turn, and smash into the wall. "Darn it," I holler, remembering that Loon said there was one hundred and fifty two. Finally, after making up the extra step in the wrong direction, hitting the wall again, and eventually moving the correct amount of steps in the correct direction, I sprint at top speed to where I thought Loon's room was....

• flipper
    flipper

I know. Scarificial Loon is probably doing intermingling with FF'S cockatiel ! Can't fool me ! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• changeling
    changeling

"Intermingling"???

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit