Who's here? Do you want me to throw cyber party?

by changeling 266 Replies latest jw friends

• Bumble Bee
    Bumble Bee
    Who cares about the damn bird, we must help SL!

Forget about SL!! Somebody get me some Benadryl!!

• changeling
    changeling

Oh, nvr, thak goodness you found the key!

Ok guys, gather around, let's go into SL's room...

• Abandoned
    Abandoned
    Someone is not following the thread...

Ooooh, I think I heard a dead person talk...... This is getting creepy....

• changeling
    changeling

Changeling and her guests (Except Big D who passed out at dinner and can be heard snoring in his room) burst into SL"s room all at once.

The room appears empty.

SL's bedroom slippers are placed neatly next to his bed. A tape measurer and a picture of his mother on the bedside table.

The check the closet. His clothes are hanging neatly on wooden hangers and each garment is spaced apart equaly.

They then check the bathroom...

• Abandoned
    Abandoned

Out, out, come on everyone, give a guy the room to pee please.....

• changeling
    changeling

They cannot believe their eyes. There on the bathtub ball,was Sacrificial Loon. He was pinned to the wall by sharp, antique, silver daggers, thrust though his hands , feet and neck. His arms and legs were spread out so he looked like he was about to turn a grotesque cartwheel. An antique sword protuded from his belly and his innards were spilling out into the tub.

The sight was sickening and the smell was worse.

They all gasped in horror and averted their eyes form the sight. The scene was forever seared into their memories.

• Bumble Bee
  • Abandoned
    Abandoned
    The sight was sickening and the smell was worse.

Why does he always have to steal the limelight?

• changeling
    changeling

They all stumble out into the hall sobbing and hugging one another.

Changeling was shaken to her core. How could something so horrible happen under her own roof? And why SL an odd but harmless professor with OCD?

She called for everyone to get dressed and meet in the library. No skinny dipping tonight.

She asked HH to prepare some strong coffee adn they all conveened in the library...

• Abandoned
    Abandoned
    No skinny dipping tonight.

OK, now I'm mad.....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit