Who's here? Do you want me to throw cyber party?

by changeling 266 Replies latest jw friends

• changeling
    changeling

Dear Mr. Flipper, please ease up on the psicodelic drugs while you're here.

The bird in in the cellar with the corpse or SL.

• Abandoned
    Abandoned
    This is reminding me of The Shining!!

Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeere's Tommmmmmmy!

• flipper
    flipper

Mrs. Flipper had gone to the restroom . ( She has to pee every 20 minutes). Mr. Flipper yells , " I want and need my blanket from my youth ! I gotta hold something ! " Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• Bumble Bee
    Bumble Bee

Mr Flipper, you can borrow one of my feather boas.

Our Empress had taken ill. These murders have really upset her! Nothing like this has ever happened at one of her legendary parties. Nvr has informed me that she has retired to her boudoir and taken some sleeping pills.

We are to amuse ourselves in the meanwhile.

BB

• Abandoned
    Abandoned
    ( She has to pee every 20 minutes). Mr. Flipper yells , " I want and need my blanket from my youth !

Peeing every 20 minutes? Hmmm, what a clever alibi. How do we know that you're not excusing yourself to the restroom and helping Big D rest instead?

• Abandoned
    Abandoned

So, who do we think did it? BumbleBee seems awful sweet. A little too sweet. And, when I was peaking into her room the other night, before Brinjen capped me, she claimed she was going to take a long hot bath, but she wasn't. She actually took a short shower and then went through a small ledger she has hidden between the mattresses of her bed. Hmmmmm.....

• Bumble Bee
    Bumble Bee

AB you have a waaaay to suspicious mind (Isn't there a song about that??).

I don't know about the rest of you, but I'm going outside to look in the driving shed for some snowmobiles! I have to do something other than sit here and become a sitting duck!

BB

• Abandoned
    Abandoned
    AB you have a waaaay to suspicious mind (Isn't there a song about that??).

Looking for a snowmobile to make your escape perhaps?

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

Bloody Hell - is this party still going on?

• brinjen
    brinjen

Oh no Big D is dead? Has anyone heard any howling?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit