Who's here? Do you want me to throw cyber party?

by changeling 266 Replies latest jw friends

• Abandoned
    Abandoned

WOW! We actually have an entire short story here.

• changeling
    changeling

Bumble Bee saw Abandoned at the same time that he saw her. They both stopped, realizing that one of them was going to have to find an advantage over the other. Being in the doorway, Abandoned controlled the more defensible position, but Bumble Bee was in considerably better shape. Then, in a flash, Bumble Bee rushed forward and kicked the kitchen door.

Just at that moment, changeling burst in and just as BB was about to plunge her stilleto into abandoned's flesh,she gave BB a karate chop she had learned from Fading Away one night in Bangkok, the stilleto flew out of her hands and changeling shot BB right between the eyes.

Abandoned and changeling looked at each other in shock and disbelief. They sat at the kitchen table in complete silence for several minutes. Eventually, abandoned asked: "how did you know it was BB?'. Changeling handed him the dairy which she had in the pocket of her bathrobe. As he read it, tears came to his eyes.

"I never realized what I meant to her. I never intended for things to end up like this".

They eventually carried BB's body into the cellar.

The next day, the phone lines were repaired and changeling was able to call the police. They came to the castle with a snow plow and collected all the bodies.

Eventually, abandoned joined a monastery that had a strict "no panty fetish" rule and flagelated his sinful flesh daily to do penance for his sins.

Changeling and her cook Happy Harvester opened a wildly successful chain of restaurants and lived happily ever after.

________The End____________

• changeling
    changeling

Thanks for playing "mystery party" with me guys! I love all of you, even the dead ones. It was kinda fun bossing nvr around too! LOL

Peace,

changeling

• Abandoned
    Abandoned

WOW! I didn't die after all.

But, why did I give up my panty fetish. That jus isn't me.....

• Bumble Bee
    Bumble Bee

That was soooo much fun!

Thanks for being the "hostess with the mostest" even if you did kill me!

Damn, I've been killed twice in one night! That leaves seven lives left

BB

• BFD
    BFD

BB you had better learn to start dodging bullets and karate chops! &7 lives can go fast. Especially around here!

Holy moly guys, what great stories. I loved all the endings! Excellent!

Ratings bought to you by BFD.

BB

Abandonned

Flipper

Changeling

Thanks.

• Abandoned
    Abandoned

Thanks BFD, I'm glad you enjoyed the story.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit