Who's here? Do you want me to throw cyber party?

by changeling 266 Replies latest jw friends

• changeling
    changeling

Skeeter, you really should see a doctor about that "condition" of yours. Your hair is green and sticky looking...

• Happy Harvester
    Happy Harvester

Dessert? Oh dear. (scurrying off to slice some oranges and arrange them like they're really special, little pinwheels) . . . dessert? Decaf anyone?

• changeling
    changeling

Why yes, I do have some rather fond memories of you, me and a certain book...

• Happy Harvester
    Happy Harvester

Oh, I've seen that before, it's not an airborne thing - just transmittable through bodily fluids or some thing like that . . .

• SacrificialLoon
    SacrificialLoon

*Follows along counting the number of steps to himself, but loudly enough to annoy the people around him.*

because apparently I'm crazy like that.

• Abandoned
    Abandoned
    Why yes, I do have some rather fond memories of you, me and a certsin book...

Mmmmm, yes, the Kama Sutra.....edited because kama and karma are too close together....

• Abandoned
    Abandoned
    because apparently I'm crazy like that.

ROFL_LMAO!!!!

• changeling
    changeling

Sacrifial Loon, have you ever seen the TV show "Monk"? I think you would enjoy it.

• Happy Harvester
    Happy Harvester

Alright, ladies and germs, er gentlemen, oranges, coffee and tea. Cream or sugar anyone. Hope that vitamin C helps with this cold thing. Shall we call the butler to light the fire?

• Happy Harvester
    Happy Harvester

Monk is so irritatingly hilarious.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit