Who's here? Do you want me to throw cyber party?

by changeling 266 Replies latest jw friends

• Abandoned
    Abandoned

Woohoo!!! Three different endings. I already PMed BB about how much I liked her offering. I like yours too Flipper.

This was a lot of fun. Thanks Changling for thinking of this.

• flipper
    flipper

I think our dearly beloved Empress Changeling is either dead, working or maybe " working dead " ? Earth calling Empress ! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• Abandoned
    Abandoned
    I think our dearly beloved Empress Changeling is either dead, working or maybe " working dead " ?

Well, you did blow her to bits......

• flipper
    flipper

ABANDONED- Yeah, I know ! I did kill us all off , didn't I ? Then how in the hell are we communicating here? We must be spirits in the after life talking to each other ! Hey, how's Jesus , by the way ? Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• Abandoned
    Abandoned
    Hey, how's Jesus , by the way ?

What he's not where you are? I don't think he's here where I am. Or at least I haven't seen him yet. Let me check this afternoon after my shift of carrying 200 pound bags of scorching hot sand on my back from one side of the island to the other is over. I should have time to look around a bit before my ten o'clock whipping.

• Bumble Bee
    Bumble Bee

Mr Flipper!! I think there needs to be a rating for that story! lol Gory!

Good job guys! I can't wait for changeling to post who the murderer is!!

BB

• changeling
    changeling

Mr. Fliper's alternate ending. Enjoy:

Mr. Flipper was nervous now. Getting up out of his chair- he put his clothes back on and flushed the dead bird down the toilet ! For some strange reason, he suspected NVR the butler to be the murderer . Changeling the empress came to Mr. Flipper after hearing him yelling for her. " What's up ?, " she said with fear in her eyes . Mr. Flipper asked, " Where is your butler right now ? Do you know ? " Changeling said, " He went outside awhile ago. Hasn't come back ." Mr. Flipper said, " O.K. I think we all need to escape to the attic. You , me, BB, and Abandoned. Just tell Abandoned to put his jeans on. Don't want him running around with just his manties on. It's nauseating to me. It's cold outside so you ladies put your clothes on too. Don't want you to catch colds ! " Just then they all heard a strange grinding noise in the front yard of the castle ! Nvr was putting the bodies of the murder victims in a wood chipper and grinding them into nothingness.

Mr. Flipper said, " Quick! Everyone up to the attic ! " They all climbed into the warmth abode of the attic . It was warm because they were all huddled together. And Changeling had remembered to turn on the newfangled " attic space heaters" before ! Mr. Flipper asked Changeling, " Why were these space heaters already turned on ? How could you have possibly known I wanted to escape to the attic? " Just then a chainsaw started loudly sawing it's way through the attic entry door ! BB and Abandoned said, " It was you Empress Changeling ! You and NVR had this all plotted out didn't you ? You bitch and bastard ! " Mr. Flipper said, " Well, I guess we know now BB and Abandoned why Empress Changeling wanted us to come to her castle so bad ! She got us to sign our lives away to her and everything has been taken from us now ! Well, you won't get away with this alive Changeling ! " Just then NVR cut through the entry door and at that moment Mr. Flipper detonated a bomb which he had secretly hidden in a trip wire above the attic entry door in the electrical system ! A huge explosion ensued and the castle and everyone was obliterated ! It lit the midnight sky up as the night went down in flames, as did Changelings and NVR's schemes and the other guests lives. Nothing would ever be the same again ! Peace out, Mr. Flippers version opf stories ending.

• changeling
    changeling

Ooops, Mr. Flipper beat me to it...

Sorry guys, "real life" had to tended to...

Anyway, I loved all of your endings. It was so much fun to "hang out" with ya'll!

The truth to be reveraled soon...

changeling

• Bumble Bee
    Bumble Bee

OOoohhh the suspense is building!!

BB

• changeling
    changeling

Changeling was distraught and enraged by the deaths of her friends. Why had one of her own friends become a ruthless killer? Who had commited these vicious crimes?

The answer had to be in the motive. She had eliminated Mr. Flipper as a suspect because his devotion for his wife and his subsequent grief after her murder were nearly impossible to fake. She decided to sneak into abandoned and BB's rooms to see if she could find a clue.

When going though abandoned's belongings she found an extensive collection of women's panties. Interesting and disturbing, but she already knew of his little fetish. This was nothing knew. Nothing else she found shed any light on the murders.

As she slipped into BB's room she heard a ruckus coming from the kitchen, but she pressed on regardless, she had to get to the truth.

She riffled through all of BB's things and found nothing incriminating. Just as she was about to leave her room, she noticed that her make-up bag was rather large for the amount of make-up and toiletries BB had set out on the kitchen counter. She decided to take a closer look. Sure enough, the bag had a false bottom and in it she found...a diary. It was the kind of diary she herself had owned when she was about 12 or 13. It was white and silver, with little pink hearts and rainbows on it. It had a tiny little lock and a key in a little velvet pouch.

She carefully opened the lock and began speed reading through the diary.

The picture soon became clear. BB had been secretly in love with abandoned all her life. It seems that when abandoned was changeling's lover, it had broken BB's heart. But what sent her over the edge was when she had sent abandoned her favorite pair of "Wednesday" panties and he had returned them to her. He had sprurned her for changeling and she had slowly gone insane.

BB had seen this weekend as an opportunity to exact her revenge on abandoned. She planed to kill every one but abadoned and then, with his panty collection, frame him for the murders. Only abandoned would know the truth and would pay with his freedom and probably his life for having rejected her.

Changeling know realized what she was hearing in the kitchen. Abandoned must have figured out BB was the murderer and was probably confronting her. Even though she planned on sending him to prison, who knows what she would do if cornered. She was insane, after all.

Changeling, ran to her own bedroom chambers, grabbed a small pistol she kept hidden and ran down the stairs to the kitchen.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit