Who's here? Do you want me to throw cyber party?

by changeling 266 Replies latest jw friends

• changeling
    changeling

Guys: I ran out of posts earlier!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Currently I have only 4 including this one.

I asked BB to post the "empress has taken ill" post in by behalf.

Do you guys want to keep murdering people till know one is left? It's up to you.

Murderer: PM me your with the next victim. I'll post the scene and you guys can play.

changeling (why can't we have unlimited posts???????????)

• changeling
    changeling

In an effort to deal with the stress and shock of the two grusome murders, the Flippers decided to do what they did best: smoke a little pot and have sex.

They decided they would do a little skinny dipping in changeling's lovely, heated indoor pool.

As they snuck into the pool area they were giggling and gropping each other and giggling some more. Suddenly, a look or horor came accross Mrs. Flippers face.

"Oh, honey, don't worry, I have brought plenty of pot. We could be here for weeks and not run out..." Then he realized her gazed was fixed on the deep end of the pool.

Right under the diving board floated a nude female body. Mr. Flipper, ever the hero, jumped in the pool and swam towards the body. When he reached it, he turned her over and dragged her out of the pool. The body was Life is Grand, and she was dead.

Mrs. Flipper started screaming histerically and soon the entire household was gathered around the pool.

• Bumble Bee
    Bumble Bee

Well I found a couple of snowmobiles, but unfortunately there is no gas for them!!

We are trapped!! Damn and now we've had another murder??? What the hell is going on here? Why would someone be picking us off one by one like this?? What ever did Life is Grand do to anyone? She was the quietest one here, after BigD. Things just don't make any sense!

WHY WHY WHY!!!!!

BB

Edited to correct LIG's gender

• changeling
    changeling

(I think Life is Grand is a female)

• Abandoned
    Abandoned

Woohoo! I finally have another post. So, I need to make it count. They have spared me thus far and I guessed FF and BB. So, I'm giving up on double letters and going with Mr. Flipper. It makes sense. He always says, Peace Out. Maybe he means that he's taken a PIECE OUT of someone....

• flipper
    flipper

I can't find Mr. Flipper anywhere....this is scary and I need him!! Besides, he has the drugs and things are starting to look too normal. Who took my husband??!! Who took my clothes from the side of the pool??!! Mrs Flipper

• Abandoned
    Abandoned
    Who took my clothes from the side of the pool??!!

Ummm, that was me. I, ummm, needed them to put into, ummmm, my camera bag....

• Bumble Bee
    Bumble Bee

Pssst Mrs Flipper - over here! I can lend you some of my clothes. AB had a fetish for women's clothes, especially their panties. I've also got some of the good stuff! CANADIAN happy smoke! Trust me, you won't be disappointed!!

BB

• dinah
    dinah

I read someone got killed earlier. Now I'm askeered.

• Abandoned

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit